[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 219

Time for 1.2925

yurchenko:
Time for 1.2925
where have you been? all gone already....

Tantrik:
where have you been? everyone has already left....

Tantrik:
Received signal from the orbiting station quid index target 82.13 (here)

You better watch where to buy the euro and close your sell.

reminding chronic xforex junkies, it's afternoon, the american hockey team of scumbags will be beating the shit out of everyone today.

strangerr:

You better watch where to buy euros and close your sell.
I'm leaving now. (and don't let your paw reach for the profit - before the time comes)

solar:

reminding chronic xforex junkies, it's afternoon, the american hockey team of scumbags will be hitting everyone with their sticks today.

That's right, bro...... See the joke is that the euro is downgraded and it will go up . So much for the American scam..... Now they lure fools like the euro is going to fall. People sell it, and the americans are pulling it up.... They need to test my level. When foolish people realise that they were fooled and start buying it, the euro will fall. And the americans are so downgraded..... Like so....

yurchenko:
It's time for 1.2925

You're in an early rush to buy...

You need to go out on two TFs at least to form a divert...

I've been scalping dangerous business, my balance was $144, now it is $0. I put in 44, earned 156, now it is 200. But how much nerve, I ask: was it worth it? 12 dirty green, a lot of nerve cells burned.

Tantrik:
I'm going away now... (and to keep my hands off the profits - before the time comes)
Wise decision! That's what I'll do. Lights out for today)))