[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 341

All-South. Mobile-be happy-you've got it, you've got it from 0.5)))))))))I don't know until 1.25, but we'll get to 1.26.

jonni:
All-South. Mobile-be happy-you've got it, I got it from 0.5)))))))))I don't know until 1.25, but we'll get to 1.26.

Tell me, kamikaze, who's zombifying you?)))

third day we have volume growth, on the rise of the euro. buying from the corresponding levels

I see this morning's forecast is done, here's more for the near future. I'm off to lunch and I'm already late...

I just got here )))) My opinion about the SEGS has not changed )))) I just saw a record drop of 30% in my depo )

MobileMan:
I just got here )))) My opinion about the SEGS has not changed )))) I just saw a record drop of 30% in my depo )

As you know records tend to be beaten))))

Kitsan:

Tell me, kamikaze, who's zombifying you?)))
The chart zombifies, a diver on H1 and support is not broken.Mobile, you entered early -150 pips drawdown = for me too much))(if from 1.2690- pending is yours)

jonni:
The chart zombie, the diver on the H1 and the support is not broken. mobile, you went in early - 150 pips loss = for me too much))(if from 1.2690, the postponement is yours)

Yes, I`ve been watching it too, I`ve been waiting for it to work out.

Kitsan:

Yes, I'm watching him too, but he hasn't gone to work yet.
show me soon!!!!

jonni:
The chart zombie, divergence on H1 and support is not broken.Mobile, you went in early -150 points of drawdown = for me too much)))(if from 1.2690 - pending is yours)

and I have it ) but I am also in a sell position at 1.2793