[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 340

Here's a variation on the n1 situation that matches the previously posted picture on page 336

Exactly an idea )))) We need to put a martin on Insta on the fractals for the flush ))))) They have the lowest deposits ))))

solar:

and once again I remind you where this is going ... -

You better ask yourself why the brokerage firms don't like scalp, especially those who open 50 positions a day and are almost all profitable.

odiseif:
You'd better ask yourself why CDs don't like scalping, especially those who open 50 positions a day and almost all are winning.

I think it's time to ask the same question. i know why i do. scalping is fine if you are good at it and they don't refuse to withdraw your profit )))) i'm really happy for you )))

artikul:
Exactly an idea )))) We need to put a martin on Insta on the fractals for the flush ))))) They have the lowest deposits ))))

On MT5 everyone is getting ready to fly south))))

strangerr:

On MT5 everyone is getting ready to fly south))))

Sooner than ever )))) The cause of Mobile lives and wins ))))

artikul:

Sooner than later )))) Mobile's cause lives and triumphs ))))
but he's walking on a razor blade with his stubbornness and certainty that it will end at some point! ((

Salavatka:
But he's walking on a razor's edge with his stubbornness and certainty that someday it will end! ((
There is nothing to say a man is given signals so he trades, if they say "up", it means "up".

Salavatka:
But he's walking on a razor's edge with his stubbornness and his certainty that it will end someday! ((

Come on )))) It's the most glorified bear of the branch )))

Salavatka:
But he's walking on a razor's edge with his stubbornness and his certainty that it will end someday! ((

What can you do, he's been warned. It's just that a lot of people have been through it before).