[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 344

Just now there was the strongest danger of a reversal )))) But the eurev got through ))))

So has anyone bought a pound?

According to the energy balance we have been in the sell zone for a long time )))) The only question is how high from 1.28004 the signal will appear )))

This euphonious kolkhoz is already a pain in the ass, a lot of volumes in both directions. This euzhopa will end badly, mark my words)))

Salavatka:
I can't get it in!

rar doesn't fit zip does...

http://upload.com.ua/get/903039150/Дивера.rar It didn't work here!!!

strangerr:

This euphonious kolkhoz is already a pain in the ass, a lot of volumes in both directions. This euzhopa will end badly, mark my words)))

A wide flat with an upward bias ))))

artikul:
According to the energy balance we are in the sales area long time ago )))) The question is how high from 1.28004 the signal will appear )))

Yes, there is already a signal for a reversal on n1 - all that remains is to confirm it - everything will look great on the synthetic...just need to check it...

The figure also shows the development of the divergence and its power on n1, and the limit of the fall so far is within the small channel...

strangerr:

Who is?

smiling wickedly .... she's also an idiosyncratic figure, a stubborn long term strategist, google her earlier in 2004 with her bullish momentum in the longs, if you're interested

strangerr:

So has anyone bought a pound?

Send me the MT4 DTM that shows the volumes correctly, please.