[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 337

odiseif:
Yyy)) there need to be a thick stop to enter, pips on 400 stop at least .

Below 2632.

And the mobile probably drank everything in the nearest shops))))

Zig-zag straightened out ))) Is it bent unrighteously again? )))

strangerr:

Below 2632.

And Mobile has probably had everything in the nearest shops)))

went to 1.31 ...

artikul:

Everything fits )))) Now another green fractal downwards is forming ))))) It will be stormy ))))

I showed you the picture on synthetics - until 2870 we don't see the bottom... and in addition we can clearly see the reversal of the small channel, which tends to the middle of the middle channel - as well as the middle channel, so the downward direction is strictly defined and until 3200 is unseen - the mobile will not change its balance - we will not see a reversal downward... The diamond is set to the north wind.

Robins, the packed volumes have already been touched, there won't be a second time this week)))

forte928:

I showed you the picture on synthetics - no downside until 2870...and in addition, we can clearly see the reversal of the small channel, which tends to the middle of the middle channel - as well as the middle channel, so the downside direction is strictly defined and until 3200 is unseen - mobile will not change its balance - no downside...diamonds are set to the north wind.

My limit of growth is 1.30379 )))) But it needs to break through the blue dash ))))

For meditation in your spare time)))

Stomping at the very edge of the trend channel !!! a pick 50 up and free flight would have begun !

Anybody want some gold?)))

At lunch. Writing from my mobile. Jumped up a bit on the news on the pound. Even more sure of a fall now