[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 343

40 pips down to start with and then it's game on...

forte928:
I think that your divergence will not work very hard and the smaller the distance between the divergence points, the bigger and stronger it will work...

I will tell you one more important point, as for me probably the key point for the channels! If the signal comes in and the price at the moment on the border, or better yet, beyond the boundaries of the channel - it's a verochka check on the history and the length of it somehow so I do not pay attention to it! Kitsune, thanks for the tip!

Salavatka:

I will tell you one more important point, as for me probably the key point for the channels! If the signal comes in and the price at the moment on the border, or better yet, beyond the boundaries of the channel - it's a verochka check on the history and the length of it somehow so I do not pay attention to it! Kitsune, thanks for the tip!

Use it to your profit)

Salavatka:

If you look at my oscillator, you can clearly see the yellow line, which in essence shows how ready the oscillator is to make a U-turn...

forte928:
I know all this very well...the point is only the border of which channel and in what position this channel is - if you look at my oscillator, you can clearly see the yellow line which essentially shows how ready the oscillator is to make a U-turn...
Freeze it! please.

Salavatka:

Please send me the channel and the divert.

solar:

it took me a long time to remember who you remind me of... and i remember !!! nicole elliot from mizuho !!!! exactly !!!

Who is?

If this divert goes to work out, there could be a nice dip down like last time.

Salavatka , can I borrow your divergence indicator?

I can't get it in!