[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 167

lotos7:
I said 300...
270 badly counted and + 100 pips hanging...post wipe...with your consent...
Nah, I'm not complaining, I'm new here all the more)))Just for me 500 pips is a good figure)))

jonni:
these are my points

Great...we'll just leave the girls then...

lotos7:

Fine...we'll just leave the girls then...
And don't be persuaded-and I won't refuse))

I also want to ask all forum members: Does anyone (apart from the girl emtradera) go to work or is speculating with quid the main type? If not a secret, of course. Just trying to make trading on Forexe)))) the main occupation for earning a million.

jonni:
I also want to ask all forum members: Does anyone (apart from the girl emtradera) go to work or is speculating with quid the main type? If not a secret, of course. Just trying to make trading on Forexe)))) the main occupation for earning a million.
It would be an extreme experience. I do not recommend it.

Svinozavr:
It will be an emergency experience. I don't recommend it.
I just calculated that the same $20 a day is possible, if you are disciplined and follow the strategy and do not get greedy, and shave the house. so no scandals that the motherboard is not delivered or the controller does not work, etc. no overtime, I even started to calm my nerves, until I catch a moose)))))

jonni:
i just figured that the same $20 a day can be made if you're disciplined and follow the strategy and don't get greedy, and shave the house.so no scandals that the motherboard is not delivered or the controller is not working etc.no overtime, i even started to calm my nerves until i catch a moose)))))

Yes, of course. Only if. I might sound like a nerd, but a couple of years of steady trading to go pro isn't enough. Five years. There are exceptions, though. They do. I haven't. Although I've met a lot of things and people.

However, it is up to you. Sometimes the situation is mobilizing - they throw you in the water and there... maybe it'll swim out...

The risk is your business.

Svinozavr:

Yes, of course. Only if. I might sound like a nerd, but a couple of years of steady trading to go pro isn't enough. Five years. There are exceptions, though. They do. I haven't. Although I've met a lot of things and people.

Well, it's up to you to decide. Sometimes it's a mobilizing situation - they throw you in the water, and then... maybe it'll come out...

The risk is your business.

No, I am seven miles away from a pro and all the way to the woods)))))), a lot of effort and money has been invested, and I just need to pay it back.

jonni:
No, I'm seven miles away from a pro and all the way to the woods))))a lot of effort and money has been invested, I just need to pay it back.
Sorry for the mentoring tone, but the first thing to understand is that the market knows NOTHING about the fact that you need to give something back. So you don't need to give it back, you just need to trade according to the situation on the market right now, not according to what's in your wallet. After that it will work itself out; or it won't. But it has nothing to do with your personal situation.

I will start to buy slowly to sell from the nearest level of 1.274(70)

http://s1.ipicture.ru/uploads/20120112/VrgDWo5o.gif