[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 336

Forgot completely )))) On the previous hour again bearish zero, waiting for an impulse wave up )))) Yesterday at the close of the day there was an unfinished warm fractal pair )))) It's time for my zig-zag to straighten out )))

OlegTs:

you were beating your chest yesterday about running out of sales, what's your motivation? It wasn't sales?

As gavarry barya said, a man should be a master of his word - give if he wants, take if he wants.

There was a POWERFUL seller, but he locked in almost immediately and the buying went on:

artikul:
Forgot completely )))) Bear zero on the previous hour again, waiting for an impulse wave up )))) Time for my zig-zag to straighten out )))

I saw it with my own eyes, oh GURU ))))

Is that Wolf, or am I wrong!?

Salavatka:

Is that Wolf, or am I wrong!?

You're wrong .
stochastics on m15 and n1 are bouncing around the 50 level ...so they're flying 60 pps in different directions ...haven't decided yet .

upper basement m15 lower basement n1

odiseif:
You're wrong .
stochastics on m15 and n1 are wobbling around the 50 level ...so they're flying 60 pps in different directions ...still undecided ...

Everything fits )))) Now the green fractal is going down )))) It will be stormy ))))

artikul:

Everything fits )))) Now there is another green fractal going down ))))). There will be a storm ))))).

It will turn red till it will be formed)))))

Do you guys even look at D once in a while?)

It's sales again, but it's a euzhop.

strangerr:

It'll turn red before it's formed))))

Do you guys even look at D sometimes?)))

Nah))) Why? ))) The eura is making its way up with a loud squeal and stops kicking in ))))

strangerr:

It'll turn red before it's formed))))

Do you guys even look at D sometimes?)))

You have to make a big stop there, at least at 400 pips.