Searching for market patterns - page 77

Svinozavr:
))) I have an acquaintance. A very beautiful girl. Blonde.

Jealous

The bacchanalia is still going on in the eu))

trol222:
I realize this may not be stretching it to the mind yet.... but it's a fact. Can't prove it personally. Here's one and poking around..... The old-timers won't and the newer contingent won't. .... you mean debate and poke around with me in my schizophrenic thoughts....

All kinds of mothers are needed, all kinds of mothers are important ...

The approach has a right to the left. So does any approach.

tara:

Jealous

You shouldn't. That's not my girlfriend. She's just an acquaintance.

))) And yes, we know each other very well. When I had nothing to eat, I helped with the translations. Oh, man... It's been a long time...

Svinozavr:
))) I have an acquaintance. A very beautiful girl. Blonde. A couple of years ago she stupidly bought shares in Sberbank. If my memory does not lie - for 115 roubles. And with terrible commissions. Sold it for 180. Built a dacha.

A classmate of mine made an unplanned withdrawal of 10,000 American roubles about 10 years ago, after which he asked his friend in the SB what to do with it. He advised him to buy a GP, which the lucky guy did, after which he simply forgot about the money (he forgot, in the sense of sclerosis). When he remembered, he became a private investor, the current capital is a little over 500 thousand dollars, the man does not do anything else, only writes books at leisure...

trol222:
.... And as an appetizer, you can also analyse it all on the same principles .... ...and decompose it all into relative quantities ...

What should we analyse for? imho, we can talk about principles and decomposition later :)

trol222:
Bacchanalia is still going on in the eu))
What is the bacchanalia from? In my opinion, a steady downward movement.

Cmu4:
Yes.

What time is it now, people, or am I the only midnight masochist or masochist (it's 3.13am)? It is clear that the time on Mars is not formalised)))) but what about the rest of us?

Cmu4:
Not much of a pullback.
Reason: