Searching for market patterns - page 71

paukas:
Always very specific.

Yes, that's true... I didn't mean to upset you by any means, Vladimir. Just once in one of your posts I read how you recommended something like "... in that case you should go in after the saw..." - it's about chopping a DEP with stops on a saw, and you didn't suggest anything "concrete" HOWEVER, you didn't put a smiley face... :-), it turns out that it seems to be clear to enter after the saw, but there was nothing further "concrete" from your side... and without a smiley at the end of the post it turns out that you're not really "messing around" with it (sorry for the slang - I can't think of a better word at the moment), so it turns out that all goes together somehow, which, IMHO, is not GUT... :-)))

DDFedor:
Until there is a safety margin in the system, it's too early to say anything.

Well, let's get that reserve in place... There is still plenty of "powder in the barrel" and money on the dupes! :-))) What prevents it?

Get rid of the agitation and slogans... And there's always enough money in demo accounts... First, refinement, then use.

I have a 'pooch in my pooch'. But I try to be a useful member of society. It's not all for myself...

Svinozavr:
I have a 'pooch in my pooch'. But I try to be a useful member of society. It's not all for myself...
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Svinozavr:
Mm-hmm, and balls in the sharps and berries in the buttocks... ))

Uh-oh. Bought the euro. The stop is clear.

Searching for market patterns - looked into the thread)

The facts of discovered patterns are not observed in 70 pages.

Strange that no one has discovered such a simple pattern.

Strictly on topic. May come in handy for someone :)

Only long positions may be observed to be open above all local hauls and

Only short positions can be observedopen below all sorts of local lows.

Svinozavr:
But I try to be a useful member of society. Not all for myself...

Do you yourself, Peter, believe that??? :-)

It's like Elder in his video seminar, something like. he: "...Yeah, that's right, I buy the bottoms and sell them (people) the tops... :-) When the crowd panics and shouts we need to buy, we need to buy urgently... well who will sell to them...? I'm helping people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman.:

That's right... I didn't mean to upset you by any means, Vladimir. It's just that once in one of your posts I read you recommending something like "...in that case you should go in after the saw..." - it's about chopping the DEP with stops on the saw, and "nothing" without suggesting "concrete" .....
OK. Enter specifically on the 4th touch. You'll save three stops. Is that clear?
Reason: