Searching for market patterns - page 72

paukas:
Good. Enter specifically on the fourth touch. Save three stops. Is that clear?
But in this case, there will be very rare entries.

Svinozavr:
Uh-oh. The euro was bought.

Bli, you're like fishing.

paukas:
Good. Enter specifically on the fourth touch. Save three stops. Is that clear?

I got it.

Cmu4:
But in this case, there will be very infrequent inlets.

But the hair is thick and silky ))

And the acid-alkaline balance.

Mischek:

Bli, you're like fishing.
I'm at work. It's serious.

ULAD:

Searching for market patterns - looked into the thread)

There are no facts of discovered patterns in 70 pages.

Strange that no one has discovered such a simple pattern.

Specific patterns. Discovered the pound - the analogy is one and the same. Based on Larry Williams' book "Secrets of Futures Market Trading".

Description of TS and patterns.

For the pound - entry to long on breakdown of the price of its SMA (14) and the trend line, the analogy is 1 in 1.

Roman.:

Peter, do you believe it yourself? :-)

It's like Elder in his video seminar, something like. him: "...Yeah, that's right, I buy the bottoms and sell them (people) the tops... :-) When the crowd panics and shouts we need to buy, we need to buy urgently... well who will sell to them...? I'm helping people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, in the proper state - I do! And sometimes I even act in accordance with my belief.

You don't really believe in people, do you? Neither do I. But not to that extent.

Svinozavr:

.... And then - seeing a graph is not a gift. It's a clear determinism.

hmmm.... determinism....

and if it's also clear determinism, then it's no longer forecasting shamanism, it's strictly justified extrapolation!!!! Determinism!!!

:)))))))))

A book whose title begins with the word "secrets" is... um, I don't know how to say it exactly.

avtomat:

hmmm.... determinism....

and if there's also clear determinism, then it's no longer forecasting shamanism, it's strictly justified extrapolation!!! Determinism!!!

:)))))))))

What made you laugh - your reflection?