Searching for market patterns - page 115

paukas:

Yusuf, the reversal predictors look for newcomers at the start. And when they start to understand a little, they give up looking and trade a continuation.

Maybe that's what Yusuf is doing (?), and he is looking for a reversal because he wants to predict where it (the continuation) ends and therefore until when to trade it )))

paukas:

Yusuf, the reversal predictors look for newcomers at the start. And when they start to understand a little, they give up looking and trade a continuation.
I'm not interested in the reversal itself, I want to catch the start of a new movement, because it starts after another reversal. Isn't it interesting to see how the new four-band Alligator will look like in reality? When the market is calm, all coefficients have the same value and the bar turns into one line at 0.25, but when the market starts moving, they should behave differently. Now that should be interesting.

yosuf:
I am not interested in the reversal itself, I want to catch the start of a new movement, because it starts after another reversal. Isn't it interesting to see how the new four-band Alligator will look like in reality? When the market is calm, all coefficients have the same value and the bar turns into one line at 0.25, but when the market starts moving, they should behave differently. Now that should be interesting.

A new movement in 90% of cases does not start after a U-turn, but immediately after the old movement.

But it's the reversals that catch the eye exclusively. It's a visual deception.

paukas:

A new movement in 90% of cases does not start after a U-turn, but immediately after the old movement.

But it is only the U-turns that catch the eye. This is a deception of vision.

A reversal of the rollback.

I want to share my thoughts on this (looking for market patterns). A smart man once said: "Throw away all books (on Forex, of course) and don't read anything else! From what you see in front of you, you have to understand only 2 things: 1) How the price moves; 2) and...Where it goes. After some time I became convinced of the truth of his words! All the so-called TS prove that most traders do not know where the price is going! If they knew about it, they wouldn't need TS! Now a little about the price movements: You are constantly convinced of one thing - the market is random, and its fluctuations have a stochastic nature, and nonsense like that! The market is rational and pragmatic. All of its movements are conditioned only by one thing - the achievement of the necessary goal! And everything that happens on the way - is a game of market makers, nothing more, which can't seriously affect the price movement! The only thing you need for successful trading is personal revelation and luck (to be in the right place at the right time)! If you have any questions on the subject - I'll answer them. Good luck in business!

papaforcer:
I want to share my thoughts on this (looking for market patterns). A smart man once said: "Throw away all books (on Forex, of course) and don't read anything else! From what you see in front of you, you have to understand only 2 things: 1) How the price moves; 2) and...Where it goes. After some time I became convinced of the truth of his words! All the so-called TS prove that most traders do not know where the price is going! If they knew about it, they wouldn't need TS! Now a little about the price movements: You are constantly convinced of one thing - the market is random, and its fluctuations have a stochastic nature, and nonsense like that! The market is rational and pragmatic. All of its movements are conditioned only by one thing - the achievement of the necessary goal! And everything that happens along the way is a market maker's game, nothing more, which cannot seriously affect the price movement! The only thing you need for successful trading is personal revelation and luck (to be in the right place at the right time)! If you have any questions on the subject - I'll answer them. Good luck in business!
How does all this relate to the search for patterns in the market?

FAGOTT:
How does all this relate to the search for patterns in the market?

That's the thing, I'm not suggesting looking for patterns - that's not the goal, but to understand WHERE THE PRICE IS GOING! The goal is to profit from that knowledge! I am not interested in how it gets there - smoothly, or jumps there, it does not matter, the main thing is to know that it must be there in a foreseeable time interval. You are not interested in profit in 10 years, are you?

papaforcer:

That's the point, I'm not suggesting looking for a pattern - that's not the goal, but to understand WHERE the price is going! The aim is to profit from that knowledge! I am not interested in how it gets there - smoothly, or jumps there, it does not matter, the main thing is to know that it must be there in a foreseeable time interval. You're not interested in profit in 10 years, are you?
How do you know where the price is going?

FAGOTT:
How do you understand WHERE the price is going?

I don't want to offend, but I can see that it's starting to get there! You have to think differently, not like most people - because most people drain their deposits! That's the first thing! Now to the question WHERE? Any movement tends to balance, i.e., come to its balance (or as they say, come to a deep flat). Movements of different scale have different values of balance values. The task is just to identify any significant movement, and calculate the line of the future balance! There and put the TR! Everything comes from one simple principle: Everything in the world seeks balance! A movement comes out of a deep flat, and ..... tends to go back into a flat! The art is to SEE the line of future balance from the strength and nature of the movement! Good luck!

papaforcer:

I don't want to offend, but I can see that it's starting to get there! You have to think differently, not like the majority - because most of them lose their deposits! That's the first! Now to the question WHERE? Any movement aims to balance, ie, to come to its balance (or as they say, come to a deep flat). Movements of different scale have different values of balance values. The task is just to identify any significant movement, and calculate the line of the future balance! There and put the TR! Everything comes from one simple principle: Everything in the world seeks balance! A movement comes out of a deep flat, and ..... tends to go back into a flat! The art is to SEE the line of future balance from the strength and nature of the movement! Good luck!

thank you, oh enlightened one!

The question remains the same - How do you figure out WHERE the price is going?

Reason: