Searching for market patterns - page 81

Svinozavr:
I have no quarrel with anyone. With you, all the more so. There's nothing to argue about. There's more... concern...

Yep...

It's not about hard feelings. Really, there weren't and can't be any.

I'm talking about a sense of "context."

Like any pilot of a BOING, AIRBAS or IL-62, etc., can see instruments "out the window".

Most understand the instruments correctly. That is why we fly. ;)

There is also a comparison between the instruments and the "window".

It is probably a gut feeling. When the instruments "lag". And it's an extreme in the air. And we will never even know what it was and how it was ;).

So, tell us more about your unique ( I dare say it ) devices.

It is not for me to advise you to share - but it is up to you to decide!

By the way, a 21-fingered mashka is also zikavo.

;)

Svinozavr:
))) I have an acquaintance. A very beautiful girl. Blonde. A couple of years ago she stupidly bought shares in Sberbank. If my memory does not lie - for 115 roubles. And with terrible commissions. Sold it for 180. Built a dacha.

That's bullshit. In Soviet times, an Uzbek at a sports lotto guessed all the numbers. And he showed two tickets. Both of them filled out the same way.

That's some goddamn insight!

paukas:

This is bullshit. In Soviet times, an Uzbek at a sports lotto guessed all the numbers. And he showed two tickets. Both of them filled out the same way.

That's some goddamn insight!

Bukhari?

trol222:
motherfucker, I'm in drawdown, but I'm philosophical .....

The drawdown is different depending on the size of the deposit and the possible losses - taking into account where the price movement is expected to go...otherwise it's just an impending loss...

;)

I'd say an 18-period is more beautiful.

forte928:
I'd say the 18 period is more beautiful.
The best mash-up is the 120 on the clock.

That's why the testimonials from Prival, a well-known tic zealot, look like a fraud on a watch.

Yeah, it's funny, to say the least.

;)

I've plotted the average distribution of this swing (in volatility) as a function of time of day (EURUSD m1, swing period 21)

What do we see in this picture? This average value exceeding 1.5 times is a normal market condition at the beginning of each hour, at the opening of American stocks and at typical statistical time. I.e. the fact that this average will be exceeded at 00:59-01:02, 01:59-02:02 etc. is just people living according to the schedule. To consider it an impulse as this is a powerful move is dubious :) By analogy with a coin - it is simply tossed more often at the beginning of each hour. (only as an illustration, since the market is not a coin).

P.S. At higher timeframes it is even more dependent on the time of day - cyclicality is more evident. EURUSD m15 (the wrist is also with a period of 21):

granit77:
Bukharian?
An Arkharowite.