Searching for market patterns - page 79

I'm losing my mind, I think it's time for bed .... I'll have the strength for brain bursting in the morning.

There are kernel systems (UNIX) and shell systems (Windows). With the former, you go to the goal on the only condition: your goal is clearly formulated. Using the second, you get to "choose the most profitable one", you do not have to formulate a goal, "the goal is nothing, the movement is everything" (no offense to Paukas).

Svinozavr:

Oh, man. What a load of bollocks. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

===

Although... What did I expect? )))

Relax. It's okay. I won't even think in your direction.

Small children, small problems :)

Zhunko:

I have a similar TS. It works in a trend. In a flat, the amplitude of which I determine myself, it slows down a little. For H&D trade the flat/trend ratio should not be more than 4/1.

I have a good idea to use it to justify my trades, I've got some tips like spectrum analysis, synthesis and currency indices.

I don't believe this ........ I can't believe you think spectral analysis is just a tool for decoration and justification.

trol222:
I don't believe it ..... For once you say that... I can't believe that for you, spectral analysis is just a decoration and an excuse.
You got to give yourself some peace of mind. A sledgehammer to the head, a spectral analysis to the other. It's a matter of taste!

Svinozavr:
You've got to give yourself some peace of mind. A sledgehammer to the head, a spectrum to the head. A matter of taste!
Sledgehammer is more reliable and less painful. But in this age, it's not humane...... You know, you and Pyotr make me want to get into a rant... I've been out on a limb.... I've got to make amends.

The eu has finally managed a correction. It may well be to the 1.33 level. And you gentlemen, how are you going to trade when you are awake?

tara:

The eu has finally managed a correction. It may well be to the 1.33 level. And you gentlemen, how are you going to trade when you are awake?

People wandering the expanses of our and not only our vast universe don't trade on such trifles...

tara:

Do you think? No sign yet. Don't forget to tell me when...

Svinozavr:
Do you think so? No sign yet... Don't forget to tell me when...

I will :)
Reason: