Searching for market patterns - page 82

granit77:
Bukharian?

Yeah, he's a real Bukharian.

There's not even a stone's throw.

I had a beer somewhere in some holly dillneck. I'll look for it...

Svinozavr:

There's not even a stone's throw.

I had a beer somewhere in some holly dillneck. I'll look for it...

Yeah, let's go get some gas and get going. Waiting for the demo on the mt.

Mischek:

Yes, let's go get some gas and go ahead. We are waiting for the demo on MT.

? I don't have a demo. I don't play for flicks.

I can't find any other explanation for the lack of beer in my system! - I have an idea about PAMM. This will be my first forex project. If there will be.

By the way, here's a crazy idea about impulses.... as some (the large ones) expect (or know) a move, they need to quickly invest money (to buy or to sell) - they cannot do it quickly (either cheating or beginning to move themselves - I do not know), so they sensibly buy (or sell) what they have ..... i.e., candles with lots of positives, then bang, and then negative again (primitive) and i would also like to study the anisys of such impulses.

trol222:
By the way, this is a crazy idea about impulses.... because some (the large ones) are expecting (or know what will happen) moves, they need to quickly invest money (to buy or to sell) - they cannot do it quickly (either they cheat or start to sell - I don't know). that's why they sensibly buy (or sell) what they have ..... For example, candles go a lot of positive, then bang and negative and then again (primitively) and analyses of such impulses I would also like to learn.

That's normal thinking. There is such a thing. And it is not a secret. I haven't read much, but Tharpe and Jun, for example, have discussed it. Yeah, and Elder, I think. Let's not speak ill of it.

I do not really understand how to do it in forex. On the stock market, I know.

Svinozavr:

That's normal thinking. There is such a thing. And it is not a secret. I haven't read much, but Tharpe and Jun, for example, have discussed it. Yeah, and Elder, I think. It's not a good time to mention it.

Although I do not really understand how it is done in forex. On the stock exchange, I do.

On the exchange there are volumes...and the spread is exchange... On the futures probably apply..... Well, I think the forex market also has an analogy to the true volume (futures - even approximately). But not all of the volume increases that go here and there. We have to determine the difference between the volume increase and the empty translation.

Not really on topic, I guess. Although, who knows....

It comes to mind. Once I made a good profit on small TFs using Force (21).

It may come in handy for the theme of volumes:

leonid553:

It comes to mind. Once I made a good profit in small TFs using the "cardiogram" of Forse (21).

It may come in handy for the theme of volumes:

unlikely... You can't use them directly (volumes) - on fore

leonid553:

It comes to mind. Once I made a good profit on small TFs using Force (21).

It may be useful to the topic of volumes:

And is it in the public domain?
Reason: