Searching for market patterns - page 17

143alex:
Maybe we should investigate increments in group movement? But each day will probably be different, I think there will be some setting the tone and some lagging behind...

Well, finally... Finally, people are turning their eyes to the MARKET SECTOR and moving away from tick-tock guessing.

A fresh example and it is not an isolated one...))) 21.09.20011 00:01 terminal time. Compare Low of small TF M.1 and M.5. This difference in Low, existed on M.30. but 5 hours later. The broker cleaned it up, but "missed" the M.5. Apparently, there was a failure in their filters. The question is. Are there noises on small TFs? I've shown a definite "noise" related to Low on the chart. There are a lot of reasons for such noises. I have only shown one of the varieties of these noises......

moskitman:

Well, finally... People are finally turning their eyes to the MARKET SECTOR and moving away from tick-tock guessing.
I haven't taken my eye off the market sector, and the sector might as well be multi-tic

In general, if we were to take data from ticks, instead of tick volume data, it would be better to have data in each minute - how many positive ticks came and how many negative ticks came in a minute

trol222:
In general, if you take data from tick volumes, instead of tick volume data, it would be better to have data in each minute - how many positive ticks came in a minute and how many negative ticks came in a minute.
Isn't "tick volume" the number of ticks? And how much + and - is it difficult to calculate?

tics again... a minute story, for example, the size of more than three months, is really unnecessary... it's even worse with ticks... If the data is incomplete, what's the point of such data?

Sweet:

A fresh example and it is not an isolated one...))) 21.09.20011 00:01 terminal time. Compare Low of small TF M.1 and M.5. This difference in Low, existed on M.30. but 5 hours later. The broker cleaned it up, but "missed" the M.5. Apparently, there was some failure in their filters. The question is. Are there noises on small TFs? I've shown a definite "noise" related to Low on the chart. There are a lot of reasons for such noises. I have shown only one variant of these noises......

It's not noise, it's an error of the brokerage company that corrects it :)

And lovers of candlesticks of higher frames should consider that H,L,O,C values are usually only 4 ticks. Yes, high and low are more informative, but there is more information on smaller timeframes. The main thing is how to use it, because it is not necessary to consider every single minute bar separately: there are group operations and taking the maximum/maximum on the entire timeframe is not the only one. The time frame is dependent on the trading idea, not the other way around :)

Avals:

it's not noise, it's the errors of the DCs that are decent to correct :)

And the lovers of higher frame candlesticks should consider that H,L,O,C values are, as a rule, only 4 ticks. Yes, high and low are more informative, but there is more information on smaller timeframes. The main thing is how to use it, because it is not necessary to consider every single minute bar separately: there are group operations and taking the maximum/maximum on the entire timeframe is not the only one. The time frame is an important thing - it depends on the trading idea, and not vice versa :)

For higher timeframes it is possible to calculate the average price according to intra-bar information (by minutes), we will get, say, the hourly average price. All spikes will be well smoothed out by this approach. But of course the use of such prices must be justified by the trading strategy.

I stress that this is not an OHLC average, but rather a weighted average of the minutes. There is a difference...

Actually I took the minutes from the last 3 days and did the following file attached . there are 512 lines of pictures. of course I did it for all the pairs below... this is one way ...you need to do the same for 1024, 256, 128, 64,32,16,8,4,2 each pair, then the same for m2, then m4 ...m4.....m64 and see the differences between these 2 lines

here
Files:
Reason: