Searching for market patterns - page 13

paukas:

Because there is no noise. Any movement affects further movement. Even by 1 point.

That's the "what's the point". Otherwise there would be a grail.

Well, the grail, let's say, is another topic, but you tell me - for you EVERY tick carries useful information? That's right... Not for me, and for everyone who ticked for the last 5 minutes, and for everyone who ticked for that entire hour. That's why I called it useless noise.

moskitman:

What for?
Well on minutes we can enter once or twice a day, and on ticks more often than twice. and the stop will be reduced and therefore the accuracy will increase

paukas:

Because there is no noise. Any movement affects further movement. Even by 1 point.

That's the "what's the point". Otherwise there would be a grail.

Noise is the absence of patterns.

Mathemat and his namesake have clearly and understandably shown that the patterns decrease as you go down the TF starting at H1 and going up above H1.

Empirically, as I did, and you can see it if you try to teach the neuronet to do something useful, say, on M1.

If you intend to keep ranting about "no noise" then please tell me how to be convinced of "no noise".

This mantra is annoying.

moskitman:
Well, let's say, grail is another topic, but tell me - for you EVERY tick contains useful information? No, it doesn't. Not for me either. That's why I call it useless noise.

So take some TS and test it.

And then test it with an opening in the same place, but a point better. If your average result per trade is a point better, then 1 point is noise.

it's not, I'm sorry, it's not fucking noise.

Fans of mantras and incantations and other neuro-nonsense should do the same.

moskitman:
Not for me, and not for everyone who has ticked off in the last five minutes, and for everyone who has ticked off the whole hour. That's why I called it useless noise.
No researcher would have researched anything with that approach.

The minute ticks are essentially the same as ticks but for higher timeframes. The same as ticks in the minute tick in an hour, there may be 58 small rising minutes and only 2 but falling minutes that overlap all the previous ones.

InternalVoice:
no researcher would have researched anything with that approach.
The question is where to get what to research!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, what we see on the screen is truncated nonsense!!!

143alex:
The other question is where to get what to research!!!!!!!!!! Believe me, what we see on the screen is truncated nonsense!!!
Some have found noise and some are now delirium.)

an impeccable reputation will tell you where to look

trol222:
I gave an example if in the table where each line is 0,001 milliseconds to arrange the ticks of all pairs for each cluster synchronously in time, then you can analyze the divergence even 1 point and they increase just do not know how and in what program to do it - you can not in Excel - you get a billion lines.... There's basically no need for more analysis, this is the limit from which a more accurate and early signal detection may be squeezed out... and a non-pipsing signal ...
that's ideal for visually comprehensible processing, but the processing speed should be extremely fast