Searching for market patterns - page 12

143alex:

Not on the market, but the quotes we use do.

No.

but for example purely hypothetically to understand what I mean imagine 2 pairs and it is known that these pairs go together one to one, but it is also known that at times one pair goes one point ahead of the first pair and then the latter catches up with this one point .... so it is interesting to see the frequency of such outbursts as well (it is about +-1 point difference, which is within the spread))

paukas:
On the contrary, the bigger the TF the more random and illogical it is.

If you go by the logic of adding up small ticks, minutes, etc. - then yes.
But stopping, much less reversing, a train laden with bikes is much harder than a single bike. You've said somewhere here "once a movement has started, it will continue" or something like that. So what's the point of arguing now?

Avals:

and what pattern do you expect to get by analysing the single positive and negative returns?
using multicurrency analysis of such divergences and their rates try to get earlier inflection points of the indices

trol222:
but for example purely hypothetically to understand what I mean imagine 2 pairs and it is known that these pairs go together one to one, but it is also known that at times one pair goes one point ahead of the first pair and then the latter catches up with this one point .... So it is interesting to see also the frequency of such outbursts (it is about a difference of +-1 point, which is within the spread)).

There are a lot of such examples, take for example the "arbitrage" topic. It may be treated by delayed order execution. Ask Sanka.

moskitman:

There are many such examples, take "arbitration" for example. Ask Sank.
It is so)) It is treated by delaying the execution of orders.

moskitman:

If you go by the logic of adding up small ticks, minutes, etc. - then yes.
But stopping, much less reversing, a train laden with bikes is much harder than a single bike. You've said somewhere here "once a movement has started, it will continue" or something like that. So what's the point of arguing now?

Because there is no noise. Any movement affects further movement. Even by 1 point.

That's the "what's the point". Otherwise there would be a grail.

moskitman:

There are many such examples, take for example the "arbitrage" theme. It is treated by delaying the execution of orders. Ask Sanka.
Again, not the point ... I'm not proposing to pipsqueak on this ... i want to analyze the components of such spikes, their properties, their frequency of occurrence, duration, what they add up to and so on, micro trends may also form a global trend

143alex:
It is)) Treats with a delay in order execution.

... Just like any other pip.

trol222:
Wrong again... I'm not suggesting pipsing on this... analyze sections of such spikes, their properties, their frequency of occurrence, duration and what they result in when they are added together, etc.

what the hell for?
Reason: