Searching for market patterns - page 11

trol222:
we still need to solve the problem of increasing the divergence when adding up the average

and what kind of pattern do you expect when you analyse the positive and negative returns?

Noises, illogic or anomalies in short timeframes IS and always will be, they may in fact reflect random events such as weather changes, the trader's plans to sell on that particular day, the inability to connect to his terminal or an unexpectedly flat tyre and many, many more, the trader is just as human....

"illogicalities" do not exist. there are phases of transition.

No, I know as well as anyone that every tick is someone's order, someone's bid, someone's conscious action in anticipation of future results. But let's not forget that out of the huge stream of quotes a broker, through his filter, provides his clients, to put it mildly, with an "edited" version of it, the analysis of which is in most cases irrelevant.
The older TFs are another matter, where we can really see any trends.

moskitman:

...Oh please, Vladimir, what else would you call chaotic, useless instrument price movements that don't exceed the spread?
I gave an example somewhere, if you arrange ticks of all pairs for each cluster synchronously by time in a table where every row is 0,001 milliseconds, then you can analyze divergences, for example even by 1 point, and they increase - I don't know how and in which program to do it - you cannot do it in excel - you get a billion rows.... There's basically no need for more analysis, this is the limit from which a more accurate and early signal detection may be squeezed out... and a non-pipsing signal...

The absence of an object analysis tool does not mean that the object under analysis does not exist.

moskitman:
No, I know as well as anyone that every tick is someone's order, someone's bid, someone's conscious action in anticipation of future results. But let's not forget that out of the huge stream of quotes a broker, through his filter, provides his clients, to put it mildly, with an "edited" version of it, the analysis of which is in most cases irrelevant.
The older TFs are another matter, where we can really see any trends.
On the contrary, the more TFs the more random and illogical there are.

there is no randomness. there is no illogic. there is a choice of relevance, importance, priority in the accuracy of measurements in each case.

InternalVoice:
there are no accidents. there are no illogicalities. there is a choice of significance, importance, priority in the accuracy of measurements in each particular case.

Tell that to Ben-laden, the Nigerian guerrillas and the Mexican gulf hurricanes))

paukas:
There aren't any. If there were, you would easily add them to the plus side of your average.

Not in the market, but in the quotes we use. I tried to find the market, but neither Quotespeed nor CQG helped me....

I looked online at Saxobank and MIG. The quotes are different, but it is not their liquidity that moves the market. I do not get who sets the main rate of the market, and where to look for real ones.

I have a suspicion of futures.... Who might know... clue))))

Reason: