[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 465

OnGoing:
There is such an option. But I think that 1.4550, as everyone has decided, will go a little bit higher, and then at least a little bit lower. Even if just for the diversion of the eyes.

... how everyone set up....

why do WE need all of them?

mimohodom:

...how everyone tuned in....

why should we all?

True enough) But I was referring to Dow Jones analysts) And a lot of people listen to them...

From the way the Aussie has done the bogey, I think a U-turn is imminent after all.

Tantrik:
I've had worse drawdowns....
I understand, but "drawdown", is a mistake. I understand, but the "drawdown" is a mistake. It doesn't matter on the micro-real, but I'm having training to improve my technique for a normal account, and with this "drawdown", it's a graveyard, a gravestone, and mourning speeches of apology to a deceased early deposit...)).

Evra started to scare beforehand)

Sweet:
I understand, but "drawdown", that's a mistake. I understand, but the "drawdown" is a mistake. It doesn't matter on the micro-real, but we need training to improve the techniques for a normal account, and with this "drawdown", it's a graveyard, a gravestone, and mourning speeches of apology to the deceased early deposit...)).

Use levels + martingale - if you start to sell at the top of the trend 90% of the time you'll get a profit

But there is one thing I am afraid of myself - a 600 pips trend - without a pullback from the peak - I'm afraid when 60% of hamsters have bought and the price is going up for a long time it is not in the logic of the genre -

Remember AUD USD ? Remember AUD USD ? 3 months - it was going up 700 pips ? the trend was 70% in the flat - and without knowing the statistics - I would have lost everything just like a hamster

Now everything is fine - you can either act on a pullback or go against the hamsters - knowing the statistics it is difficult to be fool all the time - so I recommend to use a martingale every 50 pips from 50 quid to herring 2 - 3 thousand from a depot of 10k !

I can afford it = - I do so - but I survive and earn - as I wish you all here

PS / now I'm getting into SELL - then they'll lure me by saying that the price has gone down and I have to sell.

i'm not a billionaire - i'd rather lose 90% of the market - otherwise everyone would be a billionaire.)

PS / have you ever seen anyone hold the high all evening? - They'll take a SELL and drown )

Sweet:
Look closely at the chart, you'll see them.....)))))
saw in the distance it looked to me like a selllimit, cool michowski martin system.

Mixon, look, a prediction has been posted:

Here's a breakdown of it:

Let on time not precisely worked, but on targets, almost exact hits, lay out a similar prediction for the next week, do not be afraid that someone will earn more than you)))) well, even if he earns, in the future without the predictions lose))). Come on, be brave!!!

Let's guess what to do with the EUR JPY train - they already drew a hai and hamsters are not selling the pair - on EUR USD everyone fell for it ---

When it was 90% in the USD - the pair jumped 50 pips and then went down that 90% is now in the red

In fact we are running on bones - there are thousands of them ! tens of thousands ! )

And now the statistics - small

Euro dollar

Euro yen

Mixon777:

Use levels + martingale - if you start to salt at the top of the trend 90% of the time you will come out in profit

Thanks for the advice.....))) It's been a long time since I rode, on a three wheeled bike, with pedals on the front wheel. The sooner you forget the naughty word martingale, the sooner you get into Forbes magazine......))))

Good luck,hamster.....))))