[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 468

chepikds:

Mixon, I can tell you one thing, it is clear that you are a disciple and a sectarian of Slavik masterforex, they know how to bullshit, or you have been zombified so that you will see the light only after you lose your deposit, or you are one of them. I believe that you are one of them! Not for nothing on your page link to their site, you stupidly advertise a paid resource.

Eternal BAN awaits you!!!

Envy is a bad feeling - here you are now realizing that there could be a 1000 point trend up ? knowing that most people - are in sales ?

Do you want them to just make money without doing anything by studying a simple tehanalysis and pressing the SELL button ?

Very few sacrifices - to make such a trend )))) so saving up for a plane ))

Mixon777:

It's much simpler and clearer !) Remember there will never be a 1000 point trend upwards when 60% bought in - it's the same as giving money to bums for looking at you ))))

You will never know how many percenters have bought or sold! The information from Oanda is 100% subjective, it's like news to keep the public interested!

Mixon777:

Jealousy is a bad feeling - do you now realize that there could be a 1000 point trend up ? knowing that most people - are in the sell side ?

Do you want them to just make money without doing anything by studying simple technoanalysis and pressing the SELL button ?

What the hell is there to be jealous of??? What's to be jealous of???? Calm down, Mixon!

Mixon777:

Well think what you like - I'm telling you the facts.

If you haven't played poker, you won't understand me.)

Michael, at first you put rainbows and breakdowns on the forum, like a collective farmer on the windshield of his Moscvich, then you determine reversals by checkers, and now you've moved to the Martins, which means you cannot see the reversal periods and levels. With poker, it probably didn't work out either.

It turns out that you can't identify Gann entrances and catch breakdowns on the rainbow, or you don't get anything done?

chepikds:
You never know how many percent have bought or sold! Information from Oanda is 100% subjective, it's like news to keep the public interested!

Believe me, you sold at peak - my friend sold at peak, another person sold from contact at peak - there are 4 of you already ? how does your logic from the crowd go against it ? tell me )

psychology is the same everywhere believe me, fear greed and greatness rule the world on an unconscious level -

There are facts - and I never forget them - before trends of 500 - 1000 pips minimum - 60% must sell or buy.)

Open the Euro Bank where trains have been sinking for 2 months)

Of course, there are people who are on the hamster craze - along with them earn - but it reminds me of a herd of sheep.)

RekkeR:

You used to put rainbows and gaps on the forum like a kolhoznik on a Moskvich windshield, then you determine reversals by checkers, and now you have moved to the Martins, which means the lack of vision of reversal periods and levels. With poker, it probably didn't work out either.

So you can't identify Gann entrances and catch rainbows, or you don't get anything done?

i have a feeling that you are the beginner, i dont know how to do it. i have 3 terminals handy and your good humour is so good that they think you are the beginner.

I have 3 terminals running and your nice rainbow is also there) I use so many methods that you all are envious.

Ah yes rainbow - I have fronts on all fronts - I have gone over every stone in the market so you can judge me as an expert, no offense -

м

Where's the guy who's been running neural nets for two months? Everyone's been missing since 2008 -

Everyone here is so scared they don't want to buy--

Don't provoke me into flubbing - I'm saying a lot of things I don't mean.

There's no point in continuing this idle talk, only an eternal ban will clear the thread of debauchery and hidden advertising...

ZS. Time is precious! Don't give it away to anyone but yourself and your loved ones! Do not believe those who advertise paid resources, those who dodge clear questions, etc.. Think with your head, study the math ;), explore the markets on your own - this is the only way to accumulate precious pearls of experience...

Waiting, so....

Sweet:

Waiting, so....

What's the square to? How do you interpret it?

chepikds:
What does the square mean? How do you interpret it?
Dürer's magic square, based on numerology....)))) I am currently studying, understanding and trying to apply the "spiral of time" method described in the book by Christopher Carolan....))