[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 469

Look what a beautiful flat on the USD CAD minute time frame ))))

Sweet:
Dürer's Magic Square, based on numerology....)))) Now, I study, understand and try to apply the "spiral of time" method, described in the book, by Christopher Carolan....)))
Also a tambourine dance helps move the price in the right direction.....)))))))

Temnyj:
Also, a tambourine dance helps move the price in the right direction.....)))))))
I haven't tried it, but I trust you completely. Apparently you have experience in this direction,,,,,))))

Sweet:
I haven't tried it, but I completely trust your words. Apparently, you have experience in this direction,,,,,))))

How else ))))) I have been studying, observing, researching for a long time and found application of "tambourine dance" in Forex, now I systematize my observations and studies and prepare an article, so far the working title is "The effect of tambourine dance on currency pair movement",

As well as I am writing a big scientific paper on "tambourine dancing" and probably later I will start to conduct seminars and give lectures, and also, most likely, will enroll groups for education. The tambourine dance is a very effective method of trading.

Temnyj:

How else ))))) I have been studying, observing, researching for a long time and found application of "tambourine dance" in Forex, now I systematize my observations and studies and prepare an article, so far the working title is "The effect of tambourine dance on currency pair movement",

As well as I am writing a big scientific paper on "tambourine dancing" and probably later I`ll start to conduct seminars and give lectures and probably I`ll gather groups for education. The tambourine dance is a very effective method of trading.

If it works with tambourines, then trade for yourself, why waste time, distracting yourself with vanity (writing, publishing, it's not so easy...). Besides, there are a lot of interesting things in this life and it's so short....)). Although, big ship, big swim....)))). That way, you'll get to the Nobel Prize....))))

Sweet:
If it works out with tambourines, then trade yourself, why waste time getting distracted by the hustle and bustle (writing, publishing, it's not that easy...). Besides, there are a lot of interesting things in this life and it's so short....)). Although, big ship, big swim....)))). That way, you'll get to the Nobel Prize....))))

Neither humour nor hidden context clearly appreciated ..... sorry :(

Temnyj:

Neither humour nor hidden context clearly appreciated ..... sorry :(

All understood and appreciated, no doubt....)))) ...... The world is so multifaceted...., we should always remember, compared to the ocean of knowledge, our personal knowledge, is, understanding the multiplication table, no more....))).... Don't judge an elephant by its tail (Ferro).....))))

I'm asleep....)))

Sweet:

All understood and appreciated, don't doubt....)))) ...... The world is so multifaceted...., we should always remember, compared to the ocean of knowledge, our personal knowledge, is, understanding the multiplication table, no more....))).... Don't judge an elephant by its tail (Ferro).....))))

I'm asleep....)))

I doubt it's understood, it's obvious from the answer given - when you tell a joke, you already assume the variants of answers to it, as if creating a scale to assess how someone evaluated and understood. And that's not the point at all about the versatility of the world and the ocean of knowledge, a philosophical quip about nothing at all.

Take profit triggered 50 pips from the level - these garlands can hang forever on pullbacks )))))

Do not have an EA that puts a take profit? on orders and on pending orders - I'm sick of scripts

Temnyj:
I doubt it's understood, it's evident from the answer given - when you tell a joke, you already assume variants of answers to it, as if creating a scale to assess how someone evaluated and understood it. And here's completely out of place about the versatility of the world and the ocean of knowledge, generally philosophical banter, about nothing.
Traits of elves are rather difficult to describe, because elven nature is not so much defined by tests, as SEEN, but it is possible to try to describe psychological (and they are essential) bases of elven world-view.....)))).