[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 229

-DEN-:

I play by the swag, it will sound ridiculous don't you think!

If you pick on the words as many do here, what is the essence of your words, good luck.

You are the one with the crooked understanding, I interpret everything correctly - pick on the words, I will answer what I know - about my rainbow based trading method

The German agency Feri EuroRating Services AG was the first international rating agency to lower the credit rating of the United States, Deutsche Welle reported on Wednesday, 8 June, citing the agency dpa. The sovereign rating of the United States has been lowered from AAA to AA. According to them the irresponsible budget policy when the national debt approaches 100% of GDP and the budget deficit is around 10% of GDP for the third year in a row cannot be considered a sign of the highest reliability.

As recently as six months ago (10 November), the Chinese rating agency Dagun made a decision - to downgrade the US sovereign rating. The Chinese believed that the Fed's plans to print $600 billion undermined the value of the US currency and called into question its ability to pay its debts. At the time the agency's decision seemed a bit scandalous, but not very meaningful to the market.

Indeed the most recognised international rating agencies are Moody's Fitch and S&P and each of them give the USA the highest rating. This is not surprising - all of these agencies come from the USA. However, cracks are gradually appearing there too. On 18 April the international rating agency S&P decided to cut its outlook for the US rating AAA from "stable" to "negative". The international rating agency Moodys also threatened to downgrade the US credit rating.

However, it seems that very soon we could be witnessing a downgrade by these more prominent agencies as well. Let's take comfort in the fact that the rating agencies are not "discovering America" in stating the deterioration of affairs over the ocean, but only belatedly stating the continued sharp deterioration of US debt and budgetary problems over recent years.

margaret:

The German agency Feri EuroRating Services AG was the first international rating agency to lower the credit rating of the United States, Deutsche Welle reported on Wednesday, 8 June, citing the agency dpa. The sovereign rating of the United States has been lowered from AAA to AA. According to them irresponsible fiscal policy when the national debt is approaching 100% of GDP and the budget deficit is around 10% of GDP for the third year in a row cannot be considered a sign of the highest reliability.

I am an idiot and I do not understand how you can be in debt to yourself tell me or give me some economics - how can you give yourself a loan - but no conspiracy theory or fried facts just statistics - who has whom and for how much and why?

I found something on the internet.

Where does the debt come from? From the budget deficit. The budget expenditure items exceed the budget revenue items.

Who does the government owe money to? - The major creditor of the US government is a private company, the Federal Reserve.

If you are a futures trader, read the full story here.

http://www.barchart.com/commodityfutures/Currencies

margaret:
But it seems that we may very soon see ratings downgrades by these most prominent agencies as well. We can take comfort in the fact that the rating agencies are not "opening America" in stating the deterioration of affairs over the ocean, but only belatedly stating the continuing sharp deterioration of the US debt and budget problems over the last few years.
"Bullish position" on EUR/USD (margaret) - hence not quite correct on world events....!

Everything goes according to plan EUR JPY this week we will again lose the hamsters))) now a pullback and then another breakthrough - and then another pullback and so on until the 50/50 split - on the way they will think of ways to buy in the red zone - at 120 pips movements, 5 % of those who stand in the opposite direction are losing - it is logical that earlier it was 80 % and now it is 75 % - 400 pips or 4 breakdowns and 2 pullbacks towards the rainbow are needed in total. Then it will be 50-50 and the market will be free - but then 70 % will go over into the sell zone and it will happen again)))

By the euro what to say - already have 60% in the SELL on Friday was only 50 to 50 - can certainly sell on a pullback - but what if it will shoot up by 200 pips?

About the fractal analysis - Ghana levels are 110 pips - one level between the lines, corners - and between the green and yellow fractal resistance support also 110 pips !

All levels, prices - trends, pullbacks - and even breakdowns - everything is fantastic!

What's the bottom line? if you place orders at these lines, the shot in one side is more than 80% also - at these levels, the minimum drawdown if you open with a trend

And now as Herchik said - let's start to keep statistics - first, the price does not cross the level more than 2 times and detailed - statistics show that 70% of it is 1 time per day! As a rule, the price moves further in the direction of breaking through the level at least 30 points - the price does not fly at maximum levels - what it does either above or below the level - between levels of exactly 110 points - the price either exactly divides them or just flies away to the next level - the level of the level of the opposite polarity.

That's the pie.

Who can write an EA, I have conditions - at the expense of levels and martingale -

The conditions are very simple - when the level is crossed - open a position in the direction of the trend ( Maschki, aligator, etc.) with a trailing 15 or take profit of 50 pips.

If the level is broken through one more time - this activates a martin - and the position is increased by 2 or 3 times - the takeaway value is the same

If anybody wants to do it, contact me, I will send you the levels - I will tell you the terms in detail - the history is just fine by eye - 5 breakdowns of levels, profit 300 pips if the level is traded with a takeaway 50 pips - no drawdowns over 50 pips, because the price crosses the level and either remains there - or back on a margin - but if you trade by hand, you can shovel profit)

And the DOLLARS have gone away )))) oddly (((.

A little bit of BREAD... I guess it can't hurt......))))))

Evgen157:

And the DOLLARS are gone )))) strange (((

day .... hamsters are nocturnal animals ..... everyone sleeps ))

odiseif:

LIES .... they're fine during the day ..... i wonder if it's up to trichet or has it all been decided ??? )))

odiseif:

I have been making and reviewing rules for my systems -

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page31

Kinda like the results -