[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 461

Mixon777:

You've been shown a financial weapon - be glad at least some information got through your eyes about it )

If I knew anything, I'd own the world - not save up for a miracle plane ))

I read about the square when you didn't even know about forex.

You don't have to get all over the place, I was just asking a question as I myself am convinced that Gunn has come up with something unique.

You're not a good man, greedy....

Noterday:

I read about the square when you didn't even know about forex.

You don't have to be a pushover, I was just asking a question as I myself am convinced that Gunn has come up with something unique.

You're not a good man, greedy....

Skype MUHUNA - if there's something in you, we'll check it out.

to add a drop of my own...

"it's impossible to squeeze the sponge all the way out, it will still be wet."

I'm nobody to yammer, but if there are real forecasts, maybe make "popcorn" methinks from them? rather than from the curve?

and then who walked under the table or didn't know about forex? ))) what's the point here? ))) i, for example, knew about it for 10 years but didn't believe in it, and now it's my only source of income, today, i'm an old and sad analyst...

Mixon777:
Skype MUHUNA - if you have something in you there and check it out ) about the knowledge of it -

))))))) Sorry, couldn't resist:

DragonSL:

))))))) Sorry, couldn't resist:

Membership is about to be declared a paid membership (well sort of riding on the ears) and it's a lot more reliable than some signals....!

Solim Evra.

Who has targets for tomorrow's correction?

RekkeR:

It was logical to at least touch the trend line. As long as the price reached it. It would be too English to turn around and leave without stepping over the threshold, let alone saying goodbye. )))

There is a touch, will there be a reversal and to what value?

Mixon777:

I was blown away ! ) Well, the bulls got dumped before that, and cleared the way to buy - a sub-wave of half of the last trend puppeteer !

to

Before that, they made 2 - 3 decoys to buy the trend ! and ditched it - they got everyone in the hole and then they fired - bank party - so they knew about it a month in advance ? ?

The show - all played up so badly that I want to stand up and applaud ! Bravo ! Before they do the Pit - always ! In short, nothing new - too bad that only 1 order worked instead of 4 - I did not want to take the risk !

PS It was all pairs to CHF this sect fulfilled its plan - for this month in the Pit the hangout was good -

On the franc I assumed and wrote about it - profit taking at the end of the month, but I couldn't find my post (to quote it) :((.

And now - when to go back? will you write in advance when the "false positives" start ? (or will you post-facto broadcasts)

my target is EUR fall, I am not moving, I am sitting and watching...

The DC's analytics are as ridiculous as always - either/or.