[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 463

I reckon we'll hit a new high tomorrow...

DragonSL:
I reckon we'll hit a new high tomorrow...
Nevertheless, sold. If we reach 1.4680, we will have to average out)

OnGoing:
Nevertheless, sold. If we get to 1.4680, we will have to average out).

It seems...

Tomorrow is Friday -- everyone will start fixing positions, I'm betting against the New Zealander:

OnGoing:
Nevertheless, sold out. If we get to 1.4680, we will have to average out)
1.4650 may start a pullback not lower than 1.45. (An option which is irreversible is the eu)

Tantrik:
1.4650 may start a pullback not lower than 1.45. (no reversal option is present, it is the eu)
Yes, possibly 1.4650 as well. I wonder, if it goes up, what will move the crowd? It seems there is no background for such a rush. They would roll back slowly from the triangle, and then we would see).

OnGoing:
Yes, probably 1.4650 as well. I wonder, if up, what's driving the crowd? There seems to be no background for such a rush. It would rollback from the triangle, according to all the rules, and then we would see).
There are no traders without terminals (the main percentage is there), so they are in a hurry to go without them... When it will be 1.49 - they will take their hard-earned money (Western pensioners).

OnGoing:
Yes, probably 1.4650 as well. I wonder, if up, what's driving the crowd? There seems to be no background for such a rush. The pair would rollback from the triangle, and then we would see)

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/41019/page452

Going according to plan for now :)

By the way, silver is falling and australia people are fixing, they've gone into the sell, and Asia and oceania are on the nose...

It seems obvious - but the hamsters are in SELL - so you can dump upwards ))))

Jumping over the Pit ?