[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 462

Maxaxa:

my target is EUR fall, I am not moving, I am sitting and watching...

The DC's analytics are as ridiculous as always - either/or.

If it goes further to 1.4680, it is also a possibility. It is only 150 pips. For a Friday, that's nothing.

OnGoing:
If it goes further to 1.4680, there is also a possibility, according to the idea. It's only 150 pips. It's not much for Friday.
I think the pullback will be about 50 pips, so it is possible to sell.

Note, the last upward correction of the Euro/bucks started with the US session, stopped when they started having lunch (the same time the European session ended). What happens next?

OnGoing:
If it goes further to 1.4680, there is also a possibility, according to the idea. It's only 150 pips. For a Friday it's nothing.
I forgot to add, that I have open sell positions even earlier and even lower )))) that's why I sit and watch )))

apelbsin:
I think the pullback will be 50 pips so we can sell
50 pips is at the level of the last bounce from the trendline at 1.4450. If it reaches it, the correction will probably continue. And if it goes up, it will go straight up, because the bounce was just recently. I think so.

What's interesting is that the audi on the watch and H4 looks like it's ready to fall. And they and the euro go almost parallel with few exceptions.

There seems to have been a slight pullback to 1.4485.

icas:

Note, the last upward correction of the Euro/bucks started with the US session, stopped when they started having lunch (the same time the European session ended). What happens next?

dinner.

Tantrik:
dinner.

)))

icas:

There seems to have been a slight pullback to 1.4485.

More like a flat start. Possibly to Asia.