[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 394

And if south, I've already shown this one (see red version)

My discovery on Ghana - dates - the euro dollar reversals are often 180 degrees, there are also reversals and 90 degrees So here!

And the most important thing - it works perfectly - 90 degree reversals after 180 degrees if you consider the price and levels - the bomb!)

All my personal research is here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page44

28 will be a full 180 degree drop cycle - if there is no reversal then there is also an important date at 90 degrees - this is the 02.07 number - this is all low - and the reversal moments are awesome !

Noterday:

And if south, I've already shown this (see red variant)

a very weak support line or is it the boundary of some shape? currently testing the strong level of 4160

Are your volumes real?

Euro futures volume from the CME

AlexeyFX:

I have something to answer, but the picture doesn't show which pair it is.

Found it myself, it's GBPCAD.

Both currencies were in a flat long before these events. Does anyone see a reason to trade GBPCAD here? How does the puppeteer (aka hamster merchant) persuade all hamsters to trade this very pair, and such an unpopular one at that?

And another question. If the theory with the puppeteer, master computer and hamsters is correct, why does Gann's method work so well? It shouldn't work at all then.

Evgen157:

I call it pipsing on the edge ))))

What is the basis of TS? I can't find a good TS for pipsing.

AlexeyFX:

Found it myself, it's GBPCAD.

Both currencies were in a flat long before these events. Does anyone see a reason to trade GBPCAD here? How does the puppeteer (aka hamster merchant) persuade all hamsters to trade this very pair, and such an unpopular one at that?

And another question. If the theory with the puppeteer, master computer and hamsters is correct, why does Gann's method work so well? Then it shouldn't work at all.

Mixon's mistake is that he idealises everything, of course there is some conspiracy, but not 100%.

I think it's quite realistic that the Greek opposition is being funded by someone (a la Soros), like the Leninist revolution in Russia...

Mixon777:

All my personal research here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page44

Mixon, you better tell me, here are 2 chupa-chups on Aussie D1 and H1, 65.49% of hamsters think buy, so should we bet Sell?

DragonSL:

Mixon, you better tell me, there are 2 chupa-chups on Aussie D1 and H1, 60% of hamsters think buy, so should we bet Sell?

Yep, except the current problem is that both AUD and CHF are out of control, the hamsters only work on Eu, often on Pound, but sometimes on Yen as well, imho

Audi will rise in the medium term, but stops may get knocked off a lot ))))

Looks like a really sellout. Although unlikely for long and not the best pair, but we have every chance to hear another tale of hamsters draining. Except that my clean techanalysis shows it without the hamsters as well.