[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 194

seolink74:

Bingo...I haven't closed yet... Although in a small loss :( The SL strategy still allows me to hold the position... although there are only 70 pips left

The Fibo Fan on D1 is now hovering at 38...if it closes behind it...then SL...But so far, no selling above the 26th muving

I like your optimism, i wish i had more people like you and maybe i got richer.

But it may still be, because tomorrow is Friday.

EVgEN_SA:

I like your optimism, I wish I had more people like you and maybe I'd be richer.

Still could be, though, because tomorrow's Friday night.

You won't get rich on me :)

Trichet, as always, started his speech with a smile on his face and the words "Ladies and Gentlemen", he also uttered the cherished phrase "strong vigilance", after which the euro soared, and then Trichet hinted so subtly that "we are watching the inflation rate and it is no problem to raise the rate, but I cannot yet confirm that there will be a rate increase in July"... Also, there was a phrase that "ECB is interested in strengthening USD and I hope that currency players understand what I am talking about" ... Trichet during his speech looked cheerful, calm and cool, unlike Beni who looked frightened, downcast with sad eyes, constantly wiping sweat from his forehead...

I should buy it, there's a signal. But I won't. I will close the sell and wait for the buy. I do not like M30 and H1 - the highest values of the oscillator, it may be in a corrective wave, and it should not be in uncorrective wave - we should wait for the next wave maximum.

margaret:
Trichet, as always, started his speech with a smile on his face and the words "Ladies and Gentlemen", he also uttered the cherished phrase "strong vigilance", after which the eu went up, and then Trichet hinted so subtly that "we are watching the inflation rate and it is not a problem to raise the rate, but I cannot yet confirm that there will be a rate increase in July"... Also, there was a phrase that "ECB is interested in strengthening USD and I hope that currency players understand what I am talking about" ... Trichet, during his speech looked cheerful, calm and cool, unlike Beni, who looked frightened, downcast, with sad eyes, constantly wiping sweat from his forehead...
Have your plans for 1520 changed yet?

No, hold me seven, I'm going to buy after all. H1 upwards is not finished - not finished, the maximum on the oscillator may be a corrective wave - maybe M30 may be considered as a half of H1 - hence the coincidence on the oscillator. And, most importantly, the crowd will now start to be patient-doubting whether to go up and remain on the sidelines. In general, excellent conditions for buying.

Target 14696

seolink74:
Have your plans for 1520 changed yet?
Technically it is possible, but fundamentally it is something to think about... everyone says the euro is doing well, growth will continue, the periphery problems are solvable without harming the euro, etc. etc.

Analysts at Pacific Investment Management Co, the world's largest bond fund, believe foreigners are beginning to question the dollar's role as the world's reserve currency because of excessively loose US monetary policy, as low interest rates help reduce the country's debt burden.

Pimco strategists have again advised investors to avoid Treasuries as they do not cover inflation - the difference between the yields on 10-year Treasuries and the annualized growth rate of the Consumer Price Index, the so-called real yield, was minus 0.103% today, approaching the lowest since November 2008.

Pimco notes that the amount of US marketable debt has more than doubled to $9.7 trillion since the financial crisis began. The company reduced its exposure to US government debt by 3% in March and 4% in April.

According to Pimco, it is much better to invest in liabilities of countries with a better fiscal position and tighter monetary policy, such as Canada, Germany and Mexico.

margaret:
Technically it is possible, but fundamentally it is something to think about....everyone says the euro is doing well, growth will continue, the periphery problems are solvable without harming the euro, etc. etc.

It is very possible.... Till the 38th Fibo level is broken through, the hopes of further upward trend are alive in my fevered imagination, despite the two-day trend against me

seolink74:

Very possibly... Until the 38th Fibo level is broken, hopes of the uptrend fading live on in my fevered imagination in spite of the two day trend propping me up

It's fine, we're in a global uptrend and in a short-term uptrend (by the way, reached just the support level)...