Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 97

xudoy58142:

and can I have your prediction on the emblem? Or on the history of something, i.e. how Gunn worked out.

share ganzilla pro =)

Vlad72:
and can I have your prediction on the emblem? Or anything on history, i.e. how Gunn worked out.

yeah sure... i will prepare the posts at the weekend... now i have no time... as a good song says... every friday i'm in the shit...))

we take the base from 16.06

squaring

Since 26.06 and 03.06 fall on a weekend, we get the following picture...

on the chart it goes like this

and for a change... 1.4197 I think we'll get there... (white horizontal line)

ZZZEROXXX:
share ganzilla pro =)

Go to the developer's website... all available versions of the software are there... pro is no different from lite

I read in Patrick Mikula's book that each instrument has its own specific degrees, or rather degrees, which are expressed on the chart as support/resistance levels.

Maybe someone knows what degrees the euro/dollar prefers??????????

I made some screenshots of several degree lines and their location on the chart as an experiment...as you can see in some degrees the price pushes back more clearly and has more touches.

If we change timeframe, say, to 4h, and look for a certain period of time, I think we can find the most basic degrees-0-45-90-135-180-225-270-315 combination of the main degrees.

Artem H Have you read the primary sources? Maybe after reading them the situation will become clearer... if you consider that Mikula was not even a disciple of Gunn... but only outlines his opinion according to the theory of Grandpa himself)))

xudoy58142:

I sent the emblem in a private message... how it works is not written anywhere and it is unlikely that anyone will tell...

The first thing to pay attention to... the square is the father... (he therefore obeys the circle...) (this is the second) and the triangle is the son... and the father teaches the son... -- and third, respectively... Gunn repeatedly talked about the importance of angles 90-180-360... this is also important... well, don't forget where to start and where to end to calculate dates))

At least someone finally gets the gist of it.

THIS is the emblem that is considered correct