Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 95

strangerr,did you come up with the fan-building system you posted on page 82?

It says no.

robi11:
On the 7th, but it is not certain that there will be a reversal, it could be a flat

Roby, you yourself predicted a 7.07 reversal, and there it is, all week long... We'll be crawling into the fall...

ceppqq58:

Roby, you predicted a 7.07 U-turn, and here it is, all week long... We'll be crawling into the autumn...
I've already turned 38 times. I was showing a reversal on the 3rd as well, but it didn't happen on the 3rd, it happened on the 4th, now it's in the sallas.

I have reversal dates 08.07.2011, 12.07.2011, 18.07.2011. Perhaps the market will follow these dates (making three waves), but it is possible that the market will fall to one of the dates (then either the 12th or the 18th will turn up).

Gentlemen... can anyone tell me if the euro yen forecast is correct?

ZZZEROXXX 06.07.2011 17:20:
when is the turnaround scheduled to take place? 7 or 8 or ?
Looks good on the 7th, though.

ZZZEROXXX:
looks good on the 7th, though.

I'd say we're definitely going down to the 11th.

xudoy58142 , can you please tell me how you make a date forecast, I've tried it both ways), for some reason I get different figures even if I put extrema in the ganzilla, not to mention the forecasts...

And what is your version of Godzilla, by the way?

ArtemHUMMER:

xudoy58142 , can you please tell me how you make a date forecast, I tried it both ways), for some reason I get different figures even if I put extrema in the ganzilla, not to mention the forecasts...

And what version of Godzilla do you have by the way)?

I have gannzilla pro... I downloaded it before Artem changed it to Lite... I do my predictions according to the Gann emblem... I also cross-referenced what Mihon wrote here with what I know...