Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 90

More.
Files:
oxjy.zip  79 kb

strangerr:
Let's try it.
Does it have any special features that the ganzilla doesn't have?

from the files you provided, how to use ---- square9_and_step_price.xls . I can't figureout what to write where?

ArtemHUMMER:

from the files you provided, how to use ---- square9_and_step_price.xls . I can't figureout what to write where?

Okay, I'll tell you later.

ArtemHUMMER:

It is easier to calculate the angle, i.e. the angle at which severe rollbacks and reversals occur most often, than to set it manually. If you set the angle manually, you can determine the working angle by groping)))

my second draft. want to hear comments and corrections.

gbp / usd

report point is the top of 09.11.07

red and yellow dots are strong extrema by history, through them I tried to put some figures, the most successful were 7 and 5 corners. The green point marked with a circle is today's date (4.07) - as you can see it lies on the cross, which suggests a possible reversal upwards.

The green bar is a possible next extremum, the figure lines have bounded it on 18.07-23.07

pol123:

I think on the topic this is taken by the calculations on square9

The algorithm is simple:
1.take the opening price of the day, round it up to four digits if the decimal point is five and up to two if the decimal point is three.
2. remove the comma and take the square root.
3.Add 0.125 to the result.
4.Square the result.
5.mark a comma in the received result and the resulting price should be marked on the chart in the day interval.
repeat the above procedure with the numbers 0.125, 0.25, 0.333, 0.5, 0.666, 0.75, 1 - these numbers starting from step 3.
Then do the same but subtract in point 3.
all levels should be displayed on the chart with different colours and with the description of numbers above the line (+-0.125) and the result (1.5901)

Check everything seems to be as described, except the descriptions, but it's simple there on the chart chart levels 1-7 level up, from 8-14 level down.

Files:

Don't argue with an idiot - he will make you his confederate...

===

Insanity is contagious.

Martingeil:

Check everything seems to be as described, except the descriptions, but there it is simple on the chart chart levels 1-7 level up, from 8-14 level down.

I just noticed, there is another increment of 0.125 in the description. It's not in the indicator. But personally I like it that way )