Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 101

Svinozavr:

To get into a debate.

First they make you an idiot - reduce you to their level. Then they make you prove the obvious - as a warm-up, I guess...

And then before you know it, you'll become one of them.

That's how you become an alien!

===

Aren't you ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror? Not for me. I'm not. But you?

D'Artagnan syndrome.

I will also add my five kopecks. Made a markup of dates and times from 04.06.11 (22.06, as well as 04.07 highs coincided with the triangle intersection (angle changed), the third intersection in the idea should be 15.07 too high, although not necessarily above the preceding). Time on the outer circle coincides with the peak time (difference of one minute, as in the ganzilla such scale division is a multiple of 4 minutes, it is impossible to establish more precisely). From the above and the picture, you can make the assumption that the night of 14.07-15.07, 00.24 (+ - 1 min.), should be the next peak. IMHO

All threads related to Gunn quiet down and there are 2 reasons for that, 1 - he who found the truth immediately quiet down and no posts, and 2 - he who has not found anything and lost interest, but what someone discovered will never show to the masses and it is right, I am the same way

kaln82:
All threads related to Gunn quiet down and there are 2 reasons for that, 1 - he who found the truth immediately quiet down and no posts, and 2 - he who has not found anything and lost interest, but what someone discovered will never show to the masses and it is right, I am the same way
On the 12.07, as expected, there was a reversal. The pullback ended at 50% Fibo level and at 233 MA, which held. Wave "c" fulfilled the minimum requirement in relation to wave "a", c = 0.618 * a. The probability of going lower is very low. If the reversal takes place, we will go up to the level of ~1.5145 on August 25.
Regards, Alexander.

Avva:
On 12.07, as expected, there was a reversal. The pullback ended at the 50% Fibo level and at 233 MA, which held. Wave "c" met the minimum requirement in relation to wave "a", c = 0.618 * a. The probability of going lower is very low. If the reversal takes place, we will go up to the level of ~1.5145, till the 25th of August.
Regards, Alexander.
My diagonal cross is not 25 August 2011, but 26 August 2011. 360 degrees, number 225.

It's not that simple, is it, Gunn?

I take it everyone has figured out and learned Gunn's methods and the mysteries of Square 9 ?)

So Avva has mapped out the movement, we are waiting to see if we can believe it

rather than sit and wait to work and offer your version with an explanation?))

I can agree with AVVA// according to my layout the top is 26... and the next base is the 30th)