Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 104

...a test of the pen...on Asia, what do you think...time - verticals all, read by Gunn...dotted lines also by Gunn

03.08. hai was drawn.Now it is possible.

Sincerely, Alexander.

trustno1_1983, everything is beautiful on the story... show next month's forecast

Oh, lads-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! There's so much to learn! You can't just jump on Gunn like that.

First, you have to read all of him and his followers more than once and get the gist.

Second, you have to study the instrument being traded to see if..:

1. Internal vibration.

2. The "favourite" angles of the instrument.

3. Influences of certain planets in certain positions.

4. Price chart patterns.

Third, one should study Gann's methodologies and understand when to apply one or another methodology.

Most likely, this is not all there is to do, but it has to be done for sure. Maybe someone will add something else...

Good afternoon all...

saukov_design, well, first of all... what tool and timeframe is this... and second... this is not a forecasting branch... can you explain the essence of the construction? everything is calculated by Gann... what exactly was used? the whole system or separately corners, pie charts, astromechanics?

Can one draw such pictures endlessly?

And why are positions opened in different directions on the same instrument?)

Avva, I would also like to ask you to explain the gist)) I'm not asking for all calculations, in general you may explain your thought process, may I?

eura, take it from me... Artem is not the one who makes predictions)))

robi11, I absolutely agree with you... everything is done by hand... I re-read all of Grandpa's works available to me... I'm currently re-reading a branch on open forex, and the most interesting thing is that I have discovered many new things again... there is a lot to work on... lots of work to do... and even more questions)))

In addition to put a picture ... square 9 spinning in ganzille ... still 14.07 ... I'm sorry, that myself without explanation ... but it's just a gut feeling ... without any concept ... but it turned out okay))))

SZS: I would like to separately express my gratitude to Artem for ganzill, and for all the work he has done ... Good luck in all your endeavours)).

I see that after such a highly intelligent and enlightening post, people are no longer willing to write....

Avva:

Hello. I have described how I made my calculation here: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/40981/page27. As for 01.08, I took 07.06.10 as a starting point. Also it is possible and necessary to use, as a starting point 05.05.11ã.

You draw your own conclusions.

Sincerely Alexander.

and can you do this calculation on the pound

At the moment eur/usd is going according to the forecast (from 04/08/2011). A slight drop to 13.08 is still possible. If the euro does not start to rise by that date, probably at 1.4535 was the fifth wave. This will be confirmed by the departure of price below 1.38371. Then a decline of the pair to lower levels is likely.

P.S. Dear xudoy58142, I think I explained everything in great detail. Reread everything more carefully, and you will understand everything.

As for the pound, it moves almost the same way as the euro, only its range is bigger , so I don't see much point in doing a calculation. Try to do it yourself with euro as an example.

Regards, Alexander.

As expected on 11.08. there was a low and on the same day the rise started. Probably, completed wave 1 and now wave 2 will be formed, which will last until 17-18.08.

Regards, Alexander.

Today was low and it was most likely the second wave. Now up to 20.08.

Regards, Alexander.