Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 91

Svinozavr:
Don't argue with an idiot - he'll make you his confederate...
Are you familiar with the concept of Money - Goods - Money? It is a complete cycle that determines the availability of liquidity. You'd better go back to the stock exchange, otherwise your psyche will not be saved.

Svinozavr:

Don't argue with an idiot - he will make you his confederate...

===

Insanity is contagious.

))))) Handsome........

USSR:
Are you familiar with the concept of Money - Goods - Money? And it is a complete cycle that determines the availability of liquidity. You'd better go back to the exchange, otherwise your psyche won't be saved.

Are you familiar with the concept: Forum - Wanking - Forum.

Get a move on...

robi11:
Just noticed, there is another 0.125 increment in the description. And it's not there in the indicator. But personally I like it that way.)

Why, there is strictly what you wrote, the algorithm was not violated....

In which turkey? Yours or this one in the branch???

In this one pol123 there is this level.

scuar1  = MathSqrt(cena)+0.125; 

Svinozavr:

Are you familiar with the term: Forum - wanking - Forum.

Speed up...

Yeah, thanks, check it out. How long has your wife been gone? Moderators please delete all unnecessary stuff afterwards, and forgive me for flooding, I just want to play.

Martingeil:

Why, there is strictly what you wrote, the algorithm was not violated....

In which turkey? Yours or this one in the branch???

This one pol123 has that level in it.

Oops, sorry Askar, I was judging from my own... )

Svinozavr:

===

Do something else.

I advise you to do the same and believe me it was very unpleasant to update your sore spot, everyone has their own reasons for writing here - communication for the sake of communication, not for the sake of flooding and your personal assessment of things you don't understand.

Wow!!!! I'm trying Hansilla as well, what can and can't be done, and how in general. The incremental step is 24 hours, I thought it would be a no-brainer. I think, I will think long, long, long, long and calculate how much I should add for euras, for something to work out. I just saw what matches for the euro, I wasn't expecting anything. Look, the trick, how it all worked out - I'm first time exploring the ganzilla, I did not choose anything on purpose, right from the first time!!!! I look at the chart, see a trough, I write the date in the ganzilla (in the centre of the square), then I find further tops (pink) and bottoms (green), look how it fell out!!!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

Wow!!!! I'm trying Hansilla as well, what can and can't be done, and how in general. The incremental step is 24 hours, I thought it was a no-brainer. I think, I will think long, long, long, long and calculate how much I should add for euras, for something to work out. I just saw what matches for the euro, I wasn't expecting anything. See, it's funny, how it all worked out - I'm the first time I look at the chart, I see a trough, I put the date in the ganzilla (in the middle of the square), then I look for further tops (pink) and bottoms (green), look how it worked out!!!!!

The first steps, the first shouts of admiration... how familiar it is... )

But digging )

robi11:

First steps, first exclamations of admiration... how familiar... )

But you have to dig.)

or sawing... "saw it, Shura, saw it."