Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 100

Ale-xander:
EURUSD 1.4057 reversal?

Yes the pair has just broken out of the wedge...

PPC:

yes a couple just pulled out of a wedge...

What's that got to do with this branch?!

chepikds:

What has that got to do with this thread!

this is to the assumption of a reversal at 1.4057, which has been made in this thread without explanation

Why didn't you make a similar claim to the author of that statement? or do you have selective integrity?

PPC:

this is to the assumption of a reversal at 1.4057, which has been made in this thread without explanation

why didn't you make a similar claim to the author of that statement? or do you have selective integrity?

The man asked a question and you have a wedge that has nothing to do with this thread, into the eurowetting picture! :)

(I don't think anyone has anything interesting to say...)

xudoy58142:
no one has anything interesting to say?))

Got it. Get it? // from the broad hemisphere

The silly penguin hides timidly,
The smart one bravely takes it out!

Svinozavr:

Got it. Get it? // from the seat of the pants.

The stupid penguin hides timidly,
The smart one bravely takes it out.

That's pretty smart... obviously a noticeable IQ of 7.5... I don't think you'd risk being rude to my face... and a five-year-old can pee...

ZS: I'm not going to continue this argument... I'm going to be smarter than the pants-down man...

xudoy58142:

smart enough... obviously a noticeable iq of 7.5... i don't think you'd risk being rude to my face... and a five-year-old can write...

ZS: I'm not going to continue this argument... I'm going to be smarter than the wide-open trouser...

))) Like I give a shit about you.

Be.

Svinozavr:

))) As if I care about you.

Be.

It must be a full moon...))

The reincarnation of the good light-hearted SWEEN into an energy vampire ZAVRA)))

To get into a debate.

First they make you an idiot - reduce you to their level. Then they make you prove the obvious - as a warm-up, I guess...

And then before you know it, you'll become one of them.

That's how you become an alien!

===

Aren't you ashamed to look at yourself in the mirror? Not for me. I'm not. But you?