Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 107

08.09. was the last day of the fall. It is very likely that today or tomorrow the market will turn around and rise until 14.09, but the most important date is 20.09.Good luck.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

08.09. was the last day of the fall. It is very likely that today or tomorrow the market will turn around and rise until 14.09, but the most important date is 20.09.Good luck.

Regards, Alexander.

Good day Alexander. Why 20.09 is such an important date?

Sincerely, Alexander.

Ale-xander:

Good afternoon Alexander. Why is 20.09 such an important date?

Regards, Alexander.

It is not important, it is the last day of the Hyah square 9 according to my calculations. On 29.08 there was a full moon and the market began to grow a bit. On 08.09.+/-1-2 days with Kvadrat 9 falling out. The nearest new moon is 27.09, so the Euro might rise till 27.09. If the market turns around and the Euro goes up, my guess is that the first target is 1.3970, the second is 1.4200.

Regards, Alexander.

And if it continues to fall?

What does theory say?

Hello all!

I propose another technique for determining key dates of reversals.
The essence of the technique is to use the projection of the Zodiacal position of the Sun on the Square 9.
When the projection of the Sun gets on the axis of Cardinal or Diagonal crosses, a resistance point is formed and the possibility of reversal arises.

Let's consider the movement on EUR/USD of 04.05.2011:

This technique is best used in conjunction with other time analysis techniques (such as Square 12 or Septagon).

When the calculations by several methods coincide, the probability of a reversal will be higher.

The closest possible reversal dates, 19.09 (20.09) and 27.09 (28.09) coincide with the calculations of Kvadrat 12 (angles multiple of 45 degrees) and Septagon.

Regards, Artem.

14/09, 20/09 +/- 1 day market was showing high.now left 27.09.

If someone doubts his strength, I can offer FXMA+ Asset Management program with a good and stable yield of 10% per month or I will recommend a private trader, from 20% or more per month.

Sincerely, Alexander

Gunn used the number 1040 in his works. This is a very important number because the lunar-solar cycle is exactly 1040 years. The Mayan cycle of 260 days, taken 4 times equals 1040. In the Bible a day is a year, so 1040 days also works if taken from the correct point.If we take the number 1040 as a basis we can assume that the fall that began in 2008 will last for 1040 days. At this point we can assume that the market will choose one of two corrective patterns, a triangle or a flat pattern (in the figure). Depending on where the price will be at the end of the time, the area ~ 1.3000 is a triangle, the area ~ 1.2000-1.1000 is a flat pattern, and so will the pattern. But the main thing is the timing. If we take the square 9, we can see that the pair eur/usd has chosen 315 degrees and one of the reversal dates falls on the 1057th day, which is very close to 1040. All that remains is to wait, i.e. another 6.5 months or so.
I can offer FXMA+ brokerage program with good and stable yield from 10% per month or I can recommend private trader, monthly yield from 15% on average.

Sincerely, Alexander

Avva, what about harmony? Your reasoning does not show a desire for harmony.

robi11:
Avva, what about harmony? Your reasoning does not show any desire for harmony.

What harmony are you writing about, for example?

Sincerely, Alexander.

Avva:

What harmony are you writing about, for example?

Sincerely, Alexander.

Anything )))) I've just started studying Gunn myself, and one of the questions is the question of harmony. As far as I understand, there are several, in addition to the Phi number.