Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 105

Good day

I have two questions for the knowledgeable.

1) please advise where you can find an indicator that displays degrees by Gann:

2) don't you think that Gann used 2 squares(1 for the past 2 for predicting the future). which were non-breaking but related to each other?

For example the square 9, is shaped like a pyramid looking down from above, the square used here starts from the centre and is shaped like an inverted pyramid. and I believe it is the 2nd square for predicting the future.

and the first square starts from the upper left corner. the centres of the squares are their meeting point, i.e. the value of the centre of both squares is the present moment, the value is the same. if you imagine that the squares are pyramids and look from the side, then combining them you get an hourglass shape.

The bottom pyramid is the past, the top is the future and the centre is the present.

I had two dates on square 9. Still low was 18.08. Critical level 1.41495. Should be at ~ 1.4850 by 25.08.

goga, where did this information come from?

hserovs, here is my answer to you.

Regards, Alexander.

Thank you, Avva!

Your prediction is hard to believe, but we shall see.

18.08 is 106 days (0 degrees squared 9) from May 4.

Regards,

Hserovs

goga , откуда такая информация?

is a guess. http://rutube.ru/tracks/735162.html?v=7378b425c1071840c96f39479c91fe26 навеянное этим.

and I just feel like something's missing.

Hello all!

I have already posted the current Septagon markup from the high of May 4, 2011.
You can trace the date sweep and compare with the current market (eur/usd).

The nearest key dates are shown both on the outer circle and on the markup, based on past market movements and the angles of the Gann emblem.

Regards, Artem.

You, sir, can enlighten us as to what version of ganzila it is. Otherwise we are stuck with light versions like blind kittens.

This is the PRO version, I know it "should" cost 250 cues, but whether it's on sale or not, I don't know

>>NEKSUS

The pro version is not available.

>>sidi1

Everything shown (in part) in the last screenshot can be done one way or another in the lite version as well.

1. The septagon is there - you can build the partitioning.

2. Outer calendar circle is there - you can get date pairs and trace extrema on the chart.

3. Figures are there - you can get the Gann emblem.

trustno1_1983:

>>NEKSUS

Version pro is not available.

I just remember that before, you said you would sell (or give up) the PRO version

>>NEKSUS

I meant I'm not selling anything at the moment. The pro version is not finished yet.

Let's not discuss here about buying/selling software so it won't be considered as advertising. I wrote all about it in blog, but if you have any questions, ask me in private.