[Archive! - page 480

I am judging myself. I'm sick of hamsters teaching me how I should have been better and bigger and so on. :)

Prokhorov, yes he can. But the others cannot.

serferrer:

The lies of the Putin regime.

Aaaa....

Don't "enlighten me", I've had "vodka" with Prokhorov as well as Putin. :)

SProgrammer:

Aaaa....

Don't "enlighten me", I've had "vodka" with Prokhorov and Putin, for example. :)

That, for me and I don't think it proves anything for others either.

P.S. There are people, few of them, for whom money is not the most important thing in life.

granit77:

At our village-democratic polling station, where there were quite active SR and LDPR observers, there were carousels with absentee ballots, but even taking into account the falsifications, the overall result is that the CPRF won. The United Russia came second, the United Russia came third.
I polled my neighbours, there were a couple of people who voluntarily voted for ER, but none of those who voted against it knows what the National Endowment for Democracy is. I am uneducated and can't even pronounce it.

Sveta, tell us more about them, please, especially the address. There is an old joke about the Jews who sold Russia, so I too would like to get my share of the vote against the United Russia.

Victor! Are you kidding me? I gave you all the coordinates. Shall I give them to you again?

As for the rest - it's exactly those who organise all sorts of rallies.

SProgrammer:

The CPRF, this is the way to communism. A great party. Workers work without money!

Great, silver korea, rules. ! :)

Communism, from each according to his abilities ( he works till he drops ) to each according to his needs ( a new wadded shirt and trousers )

A super system, exploiters disguised as a "party". Give me two countries like this.

SProgrammer, make up your mind: either under communism no one works and only steals, or everyone works hard.

granit77:
Like, unhappy that not enough is being withdrawn, or his share has been cut?

Rather, the offshore owners got worried and ran to organise rallies.

To avoid it.

SProgrammer:

Under Putin's regime?

We should say he personally steals it! And these are all excuses.

Have you seen the pay slips?

Hold a candle?

DhP:

And you think that Prokhorov, Zyuganov or Yavlinsky cannot lead.

Absolutely not.

Although I would exclude Zyuganov.

Just in case.

SProgrammer:

Prokhorov, yes he can. But the rest of us can't.

Prokhorov has failed his own party.

Through this he was thrown through the cracks.

Let's have someone like that as president?

Swetten:

Prokhorov has failed his own party.

Through this he was thrown through the cracks.

Let's have someone like that as president, shall we?

Svten, give me a break. There's nothing stupider than discussing politics with women. :)