[Archive! - page 597

Tantrik:
Can you elaborate on that?

I can't elaborate. What if I say too much? Then everybody wins, forex goes bankrupt, my money's gone...

;)

ratnasambhava:

If one eats meat, most people eat meat from animals that have already been killed, rather than eating them alive. And they do not kill them themselves. That is,they do not accumulate the karma of killing(the karma of interruption of consciousness). Meat is just a piece of dead matter, nothing more. And if a man is a humanist, no one forbids using only vegetable food, there's no killing there. Except for eating a worm along with an apple because of carelessness.

But if a man is a fisherman or a hunter... That's a good place to start! (that is to end it).

In fact, all living things on earth should be! That is the way of life which is natural for the inhabitant of our planet. Not just to replenish the body with alien proteins, fats, etc., but precisely to terminate the informational process of development of the organism of the victim for the sake of extending the informational process of development of one's own. And so it was BEFORE the intervention of those who made homo sapiens.

Isn't the plant a life form? Maybe simpler (though still a question), but life. By the way ONLY PLANTS produce organic compounds from inorganic compounds, all others build their bodies from living matter.

Question for a puzzle: who (or what) on the contrary makes inorganic compounds out of organic compounds?

MetaDriver:

I can't elaborate. What if I say too much? Then everybody wins, forex goes bankrupt, and my money's gone...

;)

It's about genetics.

moskitman:

Isn't a plant a life form??? Maybe simpler (though still a question), but life. By the way ONLY PLANTS produce organic compounds from inorganic compounds, all others build their bodies from living matter.

The plant has no consciousness of its own. Consciousness here refers to the soul (true ego).

MetaDriver:

I can't elaborate. What if I say too much? Then everybody wins, forex goes bankrupt, and my money's gone...

;)

I read something like that somewhere... Yusuf, probably.) ))

moskitman:

Question for you to ask: Who (or what) makes inorganic compounds into inorganic ones?

I wonder if you and I are thinking of the same thing.

ratnasambhava:

The plant has no consciousness of its own. Consciousness here refers to the soul (the true ego).

Consciousness, like any other manifestation of life, can be reduced to a set of physical and chemical processes.

sand:

moskitman:

Question for you: who (or what) makes inorganics out of organic compounds?

I wonder if you and I are thinking of the same thing.

What's organic or inorganic is all matter (waves).

sand: Consciousness, like any other manifestation of life, can be reduced to a set of physical and chemical processes.

Let me be clear: any manifestation of life is reducible. But the basis, the essence of life, is not reducible. Consciousness is not a manifestation, but life itself.

I will not argue, it is useless anyway.

sand:

Consciousness, like any other manifestation of life, can be reduced to a set of physical and chemical processes.
No one has thought of that yet. Publish an article in a scientific publication.