[Archive! - page 484

Mischek:

Don't be fooled. Give Vita his money. Me, too, by the way.

The 10 quid she won at poker?

Is that why, when I hear the weather forecast, I immediately think of Vladislav Surkov?

"Tomorrow in Moscow is "around zero".

Ugh!

PapaYozh:

The split of the 10 quid she won in poker?

Nah. Scam. First she said we all got money for going to the rally. When it came down to it, she played dumb. Or a fool, I don't know what's right.

Svinozavr:

Is that why, as soon as I hear the weather forecast, I immediately think of Vladislav Surkov?

"Tomorrow in Moscow "olcolonola".

Ugh!

))+5

Mischek:

Wow, you know Furstadtskaya. Why don't we walk to the fifth floor of Liteyny 4?

No problem!

Mischek:

Nah. A scam. At first she said that all of us who went to the rally were entitled to money. When it came down to it, she made a fool of herself. Or a fool, I don't know what's right.
I didn't say that.

Swetten:

No problem!

Well, when you pay for the rallies, that's how we'll go.

Mischek:

When you pay for the rallies, then we'll go.
I'll sell you there myself, by the living weight. :)

Gismeoteo, aknewuser and even googluzer are mouthpieces of Surkov's propaganda! )))

Sveta. It's not easy for us either. You're hanging in there. We may be on opposite sides, but we are facing the same difficulties. We may even be treated by the same doctor.

Svinozavr:

Gismeoteo, aknewuser and even googluzer are mouthpieces of Surkov's propaganda! )))

Sveta. It's not easy for us either. You're hanging in there. We are hanging in there. Although we are on different sides, we are facing the same difficulties. We may even be treated by the same doctor.

Don't try to apply your difficulties to me.