[Archive! - page 487

At the end of the day, revenge on Akunin by trashing the blog, leaking Nemtsov's talks, which suggests that everyone is using foul language and plotting like everyone else.

It's more of an agony of power than a civilized struggle

Mischek:

At the end of the day, revenge on Akunin by trashing the blog, leaking Nemtsov's talks, which suggests that everyone is using foul language and plotting like everyone else.

This looks more like the agony of power than a civilized struggle.

More like the agony of the opposition.

There is none.

There isn't.

Swetten:

I am also talking about the cause.

Somehow it is possible to sponsor different movements in Russia.

In the US, they wring their necks without a word for the same thing.

Traitors to national interests are not tolerated there.

Have you been exiled to Russia? )))

===

Sveta. How can I argue with you? You see, you do not want to argue with what you say - it just makes you want to wake up.
Well how can you argue with nonsense? Who traumatized you like that, the cops? I'm sorry, it's just that you yourself mentioned that you were seeing them...

Swetten:
"Don't confuse democracy with welfare" (c) DAM

Is that an argument?

That's terrible.

===

That's how I imagined it. DAM sitting there, bored, stomach rumbling. He pulls out a telephone with a golden double-headed eagle instead of a disk and asks through the receiver:
- Listen, do you have an onion? I'll give it to you after my paycheck...
- Holy shit! And I was going to call you - I wanted to borrow some salt...

Svinozavr:

Is that an argument?

That's terrible.

It's not an argument. It was said by our President.

For our country is only 20 years old.

Svinozavr:

Were you exiled to Russia? )))

===

Sveta. How can I argue with you? You see, you do not want to argue with what you say - it just makes you want to wake up.
Well how can you argue with nonsense? Who traumatized you like that, the cops? I'm sorry, it's just that you yourself mentioned that you were seeing them...

Enjoy it, you sober-minded man:

"The natural partners of such organisations are wealthy foreign foundations and grantmakers. In preparation for the Arab Spring in 2009 alone, the US National Endowment for Democracy gave large sums to 23 Egyptian, 20 Palestinian, 13 Yemeni, 10 Jordanian, eight Lebanese, three Tunisian, three Libyan and three Syrian NGOs working with youth audiences and promising to "promote democracy and develop civil society".

Towards winter

It is worth noting that the US does not allow such liberties on its territory. Foreigners cannot take an active part in the development of American NGOs. After all, the FARA Act (Act 22 U.S.C. § 611 "On Registration of Foreign Agents", 1938), according to which individuals and organizations "engaged in political activity under the control of a foreign principal" shall register within ten days at the US Department of Justice and regularly (since 1996 - every six months) report to the authorities on the nature of the relationship with the principal, the funds received and their expenditure."

http://www.odnako.org/magazine/material/show_14488/

I don't have the words -- what kind of a log in your eye do you have to put in order to see what is obvious to children?

You'd have to be fighting fags like the 300 Spartans.

No. Dumb hamsters at most.

Not combative at all.

Feeding.

Swetten:

More like the agony of the opposition.

There is none.

Nonexistent.

Swetten, if you consider Nemtsov-Milov-Ryzhkov to be the entire opposition, you are dead wrong. They have never reached more than 10% of the electorate - even with the support of the US State Department.

And at recent rallies they have not been well listened to.

Swetten:

This is not an argument. This is what our President said.

Genius, I'm going to go bang my head against the wall.

Mathemat:

Swetten, if you think of Nemtsov-Milov-Ryzhkov as the entire opposition, you are dead wrong. They never got beyond 10% of the electorate - even with the support of the US State Department.

And at the recent rallies, they weren't exactly listened to.

No, the opposition is Bozhena Rynska and Bykov and Akunin.

Well, and Yura the musician, where would you go without him?

And without Kinchev?

Mischek:
Genius, I'm going to go bang on the wall
Bears, develop some sarcasm, or what?