[Archive! - page 477

SProgrammer:
Obedient, subordinate to an authoritarian leader.

Integer:
Obedient, submissive to an authoritarian leader.
Is there a disobedient, insubordinate authoritarian leader somewhere?

Integer:
Obedient, subservient to an authoritarian leader.

Bandar-logs - Screaming weak, bataniks, unable to achieve anything in life. But they know how to do it right.

Able only to shout and criticise.

One image - the bandar-logs from the cartoon Mowgli. :)

SProgrammer:

Bandar-logs - Screaming weak, bataniks, unable to achieve anything in life. But they know how to do it right.

They only know how to yell and criticise.

One image is the Bandar-logs from the cartoon Mowgli. :)

At least read what professional literary critics write about Kipling's Bandar-logs, and try to find out in what sense the word "banerlog" is used in primitive social groups.

Swetten:
Is there a disobedient, insubordinate authoritarian leader somewhere?

There are some.

Integer:

The journal was locked the second it was reported hacked.
All entries have already been restored, and will be available as soon as Akunin picks up his new password.

>

Integer:

Read at least what professional literary critics have written about Kipling's Bandar-logs, and try to find out in what sense the word "banerlog" is used in primitive social groups.
Well, what can I say, you must have misunderstood - I'm talking about the image of banderlogs from the cartoon Mowgli. The fact that somewhere, someone calls banerlogs, someone else is not important to me in this case.

SProgrammer:
Well, what can I say, you seem to have misunderstood - I'm just about the image of Bandar-logs from the cartoon Mowgli. The fact that somewhere, someone calls the bandar-logs, someone else in this case is not important to me.

No, of course we noticed. It's just like a cartoon.

They only know how to yell and criticize.