Found the talent - page 24

Yes I did, and on 4 different dc's this GEP is missing.

Kontra:

Yes I have seen it, and 4 different DTs do not have this GEP.

According to almost any regulation

The brokerage company is the owner of its quotes, it gives them what it wants.

I'm not complaining, I just feel that even for a contest I will have to change DCs.

Kontra:
I am not complaining, I just feel that even for the contest I will have to change the DCs.

There was a gap in the pound on all DTs, just not all of them had a candle, the quotes are not synchronous. Every brokerage house has its own quote filter.

30pp -- dust for the talented!!!

avtomat:
30pp -- dust for the talented!!!
Gold?

paukas:
Gold?

Well, that's... what a talent.

:))))

Alpari has the same treatment at a gap (stop loss is not triggered inside the gap). It's not a big deal, the standard is already in place.

sanyooooook:

There was a gap in the pound on all the DTs, just not all of them had a candle, the quotes are not synchronous. Every brokerage house has its own quote filter.

How could there not be a gap if at 12:30 MSK, instead of the forecasted +0.2% for January, retail sales in England were +1.9%.

It's surprising (or, rather, not surprising) that Kontra, the "investor of the month", didn't follow it and attributed it to the DC's machinations.

abolk:

How could there not be a gap when at 12:30 MSK, instead of the forecast +0.2% for January, retail sales for England were +1.9%.

Surprisingly (or, rather, NOT surprisingly) Kontra, the "investor of the month", did not follow this up and blamed it on a DC move.

:) except that the gap was at 10:29, when the news was released at 10:30