Found the talent - page 7

Kontra:

Alexander, I'm amazed. I thought I was wrong, but I'm not. At 19, we're revolutionaries, we can insult everyone, older and more experienced comrades. Considering ourselves to be the greatest of them all.

Just for the record, I make a lot more than your monthly salary per day. So when you look at it financially, you're on the level of a flea to me. Who cares what a flea thinks?

Grow up, Alexander, try your best and you'll be fine.

Phew, it disgusts me, I didn't think I'd sink to such a level.

Excuse me, gentlemen traders.

You've counted my money so dashingly, considering that I haven't officially worked anywhere for 1.5 years, by the way there's also a mistake with age, and judging people by their condition is not practical, Berizovsky is a millionaire, but he's mixed up with whores.

And I'm sorry, how did I sass you? By not taking part in your incomprehensible contest.

ZS: Was that an attempt to humiliate those who earn less than you?

Kontra:

Brokers Alpari, Broco, Instaforex

For the duration of the competition or for the whole time?

Kontra:

Brokers Alpari, Broco, Instaforex

Strange people. When in a minibus taxi you ask the driver to stop and drop you off, do you explicitly shout out to him all the parameters - wind speed, road surface, tyre pressure and hydraulic brake system? You also tell the whole minibus why you have to get off here, what are your aunts' and uncles' names and what you had for breakfast today.

There you go. Those who want to, have asked and written a long time ago. It's all a lot of flubbing and showing off your mega-literacy and awesomeness.

And forgive me, even after wishing me luck and washing my hands :)

That's right, without the flubber, answer my question about the conditions.

Kontra:
Is someone beeping?

You say it's hard to get out of it, you're already getting squeaks in your ears from annoyance. )))

Kontra:

Questions in private, please. There will be 50 more posts in here now.

Very often there are ads looking for an investor.

Gentlemen here is a real offer, if anyone is interested discuss, negotiate. Maybe this is your chance.

zhuki:

Very often there are advertisements looking for an investor.

Gentlemen here is a real offer, if anyone is interested discuss, negotiate. Maybe this is your chance.

As it turns out, finding an investor is not that difficult (from my experience).

sanyooooook:
As it turns out, finding an investor is not that difficult (from my experience).
Moreover, investors are a dime a dozen, but there are few worthwhile managers, and there is a queue for them.

sanyooooook:
Sanek and others, why don't you like pams?

sanyooooook:
As it turns out, it is not so difficult to find an investor (from my experience).

And why does our government even want to change the climate for investors?

I have never come across one, so I will not say.

zhuki:

Very often there are advertisements looking for an investor.

If the misunderstandings start with the basics (clarifying the terms of trade), you can't achieve what should have been outlined in the first post, then...