Catching a reversal or correction - page 29

Catch - Catch? I'm browsing this thread because of the Pigskin's posts.

Svinozavr:

We will be shot and we won't even be aware of it. The Volkoffs - what can we take!

Come on, buddy, let's have a peace offering!

===

I suggest we sing their main song: Oh, it's not evening, it's not evening. I'm maaaally asleep...

Anyway, it's better not to tell them at night. Wizards, they're all half-assed, they'll dive into subspace and forget the straw.

Peter. Didn't recognise it at first... :) The avatar's changed in a miraculous way... :)

I personally don't understand anything from the suggested drawing and I don't think I'll ever want to understand it...

Tantrik:

Catch - Catch? I'm browsing this thread because of Swinosaurs' posts.

Some strange emphasis on Peter's posts. There aren't many of them...

I wish the mr. Petra's fanclub would have stood this thread up for a while...

Gerasimm:
I wish the mr. Petra's fanclub would have stood this thread up for a while...

I might suggest doing some locking :)))))))))))

SO PRODINAME :))))))))))))))

Joke of humour...

EricGR:

How these predictions for reversals/corrections aren't too off-topic I don't think

A description of trading conditions would be helpful...

Sorry, didn't have time to write a comment, line repair, reconstruction of the avenue so I'm in a total mess... the phone's still intermittently lagging.

I believe the price goes up and down so at some point it has to hit something unreal and hard to turn around. It's more of a joke than the truth, but still. That's why I'm trying to get all these low break highs and so on into the search area. For this I use channels of my own production. It is inherent to them that the price moves into the channel's critical zone, i.e. it is a temporary breakout. In order to make the future movement perceptible, we start search for breakdown from higher TFs, e.g. from Н1-n4, and start narrowing the search area reducing the seniority of channels. As a result we come to m5-m1 and look for the entry point there, and with high probability we can suppose that it is here where the new market trend will start developing. And we have already entered very early stage of formation. is always there, I try to minimize those chances.

Х
EricGR:

Sorry, didn't have time to write a comment, line repair, reconstruction of the avenue so I'm in a total mess... the phone's still intermittently lagging.

I believe the price goes up and down so at some point it has to hit something unreal and hard to turn around. It's more of a joke than the truth, but still. That's why I'm trying to get all these low break highs and so on into the search area. For this I use channels of my own production. The channel is characterized by the fact that the price moves into the channel critical zone, i.e. it makes a temporary breakthrough. In order to make the future movement perceptible, we start search for breakdown from higher TFs, e.g. from Н1-n4, and start narrowing the search area reducing the seniority of channels. As a result we come to m5-m1 and look for the entry point there, and with high probability we can suppose that it is here where the new market trend will start developing. And we have already entered very early stage of formation. is always there, I try to minimize those chances.

Why so many contrivances? Pivots, camarillas and murrays give much higher probability of a pullback or reversal. Add to them a set of old but strong extrema + extensions/fibo and choose the range of their maximum accumulation. Exiting is much harder, especially, as artmedia70 said "when the deal is in hopeless surplus"... Although the channel in the picture is nice, but I bet there are not nice places beyond the borders of the chart...

Gerasimm:
XWhy so many contrivances? Pivots, camarillas and murrays give much higher probability of a pullback or reversal. Add to them a set of old but strong extrema + extensions/fibo and choose their maximum accumulation range. I can guess points of reversal, even temporary and small, for everyone in real time. Exiting is much harder, especially, as artmedia70 said "when the deal is in hopeless profit"... Although the channel in the picture is pretty, but I bet there are not pretty places beyond the borders of the chart...

Hmmm... As for the exits, there's the Deal Rating (already mentioned), the MM himself. And there are clear instructions on how to exit. But what about "there are some not so nice places beyond the chart"? You're right about that, if it were different I probably wouldn't have written here). All the same, there are a lot of problems with this trading approach, a lot of modifications have to be made.

Note the Comment line in the top left-hand corner.