Catching a reversal or correction - page 28

Gerasimm:
Come on, I may have overreacted. It's a collective negative image from my wet childhood. It's a nice report, though.
Man, I was surprised myself. I have the same wet childhood... :))) It's not about them being late, it's about crossing their price. Well, and the right MM. Without it (MM) it was worse: back and forth... But some things that will be useful for your research, I'll check on it. In particular the outputs...

Gerasimm:

..maybe try looking at the depth of correction of point 3 in relation to point 1?

The first thing that comes to mind is to cut off the unnecessary with a wand :o) But not just cut it off, but keep in mind the existence of an entry trigger and waiting for a candle with close below/above the waving.

artmedia70 & dzhini

I've been thinking about adding a light martin to this theme. 100 % of the profit at point 1, for example, and I've got zero profit. I'm at least always withdrawing in such a way with my hands, of course I control the deposit load. I often make an additional patten from point 1 and then I double the volume in profits. Don't kill me immediately for a martin :o)) I have to think in parallel.

Gerasimm:
I've been thinking about adding a light martin to this subject. 100% of the amount, for example, at point 1 and the profit is zero. I'm at least always withdrawing in such a way with my hands, of course I control the deposit load. I often make an additional patten from point 1 and then I double the volume in profits. Don't kill me immediately for a martin :o)) I have to think in parallel.
A pure martini is a guillotine... But with intelligence, and with the calculation of the necessary volumes - you can try it. As a kind of element of MM. But it's early days yet. First you need to debug the system in its pure form, look at the MO, and then decide whether to screw it up or attach MM. IMHO, of course...

artmedia70:
A pure martini is a guillotine... But with intelligence and the right volume, you could try it. As a kind of MM element. But it's early days yet. First you need to debug the system in its pure form, look at the MO, and then decide whether to screw it up or attach MM. IMHO, of course...
Now I do not like the situation with the inputs.

Gerasimm:
I want to fight with it alternatively.

Successful struggle - observe. Nothing to add on the subject so far...

In the end, as if this idea has not grown into another version of Avalanche with aggressive martin (for quick exit or break-even or profit)!!! with entries by trend (price working out of 1-2-3 patterns, etc.) :-)))

How these predictions for reversals/corrections aren't too off-topic I don't think

EricGR:

How these predictions for reversals/corrections aren't too off-topic I don't think

Don't you need text attached to the picture? Where do you see predictions here? What are the criteria?

We will be shot and we won't even be aware of it. The Volkoffs - what can we take!

Come on, buddy, let's have a peace offering!

===

I suggest we sing their main song: Oh, it's not evening, it's not evening. I'm a little sleepy...

What they were up to, it's better not to tell at night. Sorcerers, they're all half-assed, they'll dive into subspace and forget the straw...

EricGR:

Give an elementary description please. Taken out of context is not very impressive.