Catching a reversal or correction - page 35

tara:
Thank you. I'm sure it will come in handy - especially if you share the idea that motivated you to sculpt this turkey. :)

Some time ago I noticed that a reversal or correction is often preceded by two or three single-direction fractals, coming one after another. Then I got interested in MQL and wrote some ideas to save my eyesight. And that is exactly the title of your theme. Generally speaking, there are not many variants: fractals above or below the bars, one of them is higher or lower than the other. There are two more cases that the indicator does not show - when fractal values are equal (a very strong but rare signal) and when two differently directed fractals are on the same bar. )))

Reshetov:

And in case of an unfavourable one a loss on all three orders. I.e. for a very dubious profit on only 1 order with the smallest take, we risk catching losses on all three open orders.

A normal trader differs from a poor trader in that he does not focus all of his attention only on the "good" moments, but also assumes a non-zero probability of unfavourable developments.

I guess I didn't phrase it quite right... It is simply an exit system with an element of money management in which the lot is divided into 3 parts, and each part is closed at a certain level of profitability! So with a correct entry we will get at least 1 tp.

for example: we are going to enter with 0.6 lot (for easy counting), instead we enter with 3 orders of 0.2 each with different pp levels. if we fail, as you said, we will anyway get a loss on the original 0.6 lot

tara:

Back in civilisation an hour ago, no internet access since 28 April.

Welcome back... ))))

I didn't understand anything, except that you were without internet and returned to civilisation, but in principle, it doesn't matter... In the appendix, a brief explanation of what the Bell model is all about. The logic is this, we can assume (who forbids it?) that at any given time, there is only one dominant trading cycle or trend in the market. The task is to recognize this traded cycle. As an example, nothing more. We find a 6-month cycle (Bell)183 days, the data is stationary. Let us call it, conventionally, a long cycle. The next long cycle is183 / 2 = 92 days. The next long cycle is183 / 3 = 61 days. The next long cycle is 183 / 4 = 46 days, etc. (related, to the Fourier transform). Then, the resulting days-cycles, agree with the lunar calendar. As I did, entered in the astrological program ZET. 9, coordinates of separate exchanges, in order to determine when these objects fall in the zone of influence of lunar days-cycles. What signs of planets, influence at this moment, on these days-cycles. Further, I will not continue, I understand that rotten tomatoes fly at me already. That's basically it. I coordinated the lunar days and cycles with the days obtained through the abovementioned calculations. I plotted those days on the chart and expected possible changes in the price movement on those days, like a reversal or correction. That is why I proposed to use the search of days on the chart where several days-cycles are similar as possible points of price movement as a "gimmick".

Files:
fxubz.zip  7 kb

ZetM:

... Rotten tomatoes are already flying at me. That's basically it. The lunar days-cycles were coordinated with...

I'm sorry, it reminds me of my period.

In short, a little bit of elderberries in a garden and a little bit of uncle in Kiev.

ZetM:The longest growth is when the waiting line is at an angle of22*- 62* .This is very short. Thesis.
Excuse me generously, but how do you determine the magnitude of the angle?

PPC:
Excuse me, how do you determine the angle?

with a protractor

sergeev:

with a protractor
)))

No, not with a protractor. It's easier for me to explain with a graph. Ridiculous, but it works.

PPC:

I'm sorry, it reminds me of my period.

In short, there's an elderberry in a garden, and an uncle in Kiev.

Yes, it does. Critical days of waiting for clarity, hit or miss.

My psyche is prone to mysticism. I don't insist. I wanted to tell you how I got the numbers on the graph and that's all.

ZetM:

No, not with a protractor. It's easier for me to explain with a graph. Funny, but it works.

I'm afraid it's only funny.

There are no angles on a graph, there is price and time, and the angle of your line will change depending on the scale of the scales