Catching a reversal or correction - page 27

So, a lot of ugly stuff... I need an honest filter. I can't get enlightenment. It's quite simple and it's around, but it's not the right time.)

Bazzillio:

Regarding the indicator, on short moves, you can see a breakthrough that with a very high probability will be a fractal, so you can anticipate the entry point earlier or vice versa, exit on the bar and buy on the pullback if the further movement is projected, though it works on a small timeframe

The main reason is that the pullback is almost always present, and often it is very good.

I tried a lot of different indicators, I needed a breakthrough that would not lag, and this is the only one from the oscillators, all that averages the price will lag behind relentlessly, and the classification of patterns is a thin matter, it depends on the broker and the quotes

Bazzillio:

I tried a lot of different indicators, I needed a breakthrough that would not lag, and this is the only one from the oscillators, all that averages the price will lag behind relentlessly, and the classification of patterns is a thin matter, it depends on the broker and the quotes

You should give up oscillators right away, hammer a stake of aspen rubbed with garlic, because the best thing they can show is the present :o). All that is written on the basis of averaging, and the progenitors of this heap of rubbish are MA, they are good for nothing, except for introductory seminars in DTs... Classification of paternals is not such a difficult task, another thing is where they are and this is the task now.But I think there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Mr. Tarabanov (respect!) has already made some mechanism, let's think, how to live with it, though there are some contradictory thoughts :o) ... I'll make it public later, after it's finally formed.

Gerasimm:
I should give up oscillators from the beginning, hammer a stake of aspen rubbed with garlic, because the best thing they may show is the present :o). All that is written on the basis of averaging, and the progenitors of this heap of rubbish are MA, they are good for nothing, except for introductory seminars in DTs... Classification of paternals is not such a difficult task, another thing is where they are and this is the task now.But I think there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Mr. Tarabanov (respect!) has already made some mechanism, let's think, how to live with it, though there are some contradictory thoughts :o) ... I'll make it public later, after it's finally formed.

Good afternoon. I'm joining the topic, I like the idea so far, I'm thinking it over. About the oscillators I completely agree.

Gerasimm:
You should immediately give up on oscillators, hammer them with a garlic-grated aspen stake, because the best they can show is the present :o) All that is written on the basis of averaging, and the progenitors of this heap of rubbish are MA, they are good for nothing, except for introductory seminars in DTs... Classification of paternals is not such a difficult task, another thing is where they are and this is the task now.But I think there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Mr. Tarabanov (respect!) has already made some mechanism, let's think, how to live with it, though there are some contradictory thoughts :o) ... I'll make it public later, after it's finally formed.

well, at least they show something :)

Version 1.3.3: Added close buffers and "trailing" lines of closed orders, SL and TP levels. Added possibility to use "sour" patterns (version 1.2).

Changed names of some external parameters!

..maybe try looking at the depth of correction of point 3 in relation to point 1?

Gerasimm:
Immediately I have to put a fat cross on oscillators, score an aspen stake rubbed with garlic, because the best they can show is the present :o) All that is written on the basis of averaging, and the progenitors of this heap of rubbish are MA, they are good for nothing, except for introductory seminars in DTs... Classification of paternals is not such a difficult task, another thing is where they are and this is the task now.But I think there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Mr. Tarabanov (respect!) has already made some mechanism, let's think, how to live with it, though there are some contradictory thoughts :o) ... I'll make it public later, after it's finally formed.

I don't agree with the highlighted one. As strange as it may sound, but... after writing a simple EA at the request of a forum member, I looked at the MAs from a different angle.

Report for 2010 in tester. I use two MAs, price and a simple MM with calculation of the next lot depending on the result of a previous trade to cover losses (if any).

Sorry for the offtops...

artmedia70:

I don't agree with the highlighted one. As strange as it may sound, but... after writing a rudimentary EA at the request of a forum member, I looked at the MAs from a different perspective.

Report for 2010 in the tester. I use two МАши, price and a simple MM with calculation of a next lot depending on results of a previous trade to cover losses (if there were any).

Sorry for the offtops...

Come on, I may have overreacted. It's a collective negative image from my wet childhood. It's a nice report, though.