Catching a reversal or correction - page 22

Second version: "cleaned up" the code, added the ability to build fractals based on bar close prices.

I wish we had a visual series, I can't tell anything from the code, but we don't need to do it by closing prices, because working exactly on extrema, there will be a lot of "left" signals. I'm thinking of crosses and zeros as an alternative way to enter, time really does not matter in this strategy.

Gerasimm:
I wish we had a visual series, I can't tell anything from the code, but we don't need to do it by closing prices, because working exactly on extrema, there will be a lot of "left" signals. I'm thinking of crosses and zeros as an alternative way to enter, time really does not matter in this strategy.

I've added pattern recognition - now there is a visual series:

The same, but with commentary:

Well, it's moving, big respect :o). At the same time let's think about the main filter. Here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=44216 is a ready trading system, but in fact only one indicator called Qualitative Quantitative Estimation Indicator (QQEA) deserves attention.But QQEA (keep in mind that not balls on the chart, namely the indicator in a separate window) is not hopeless and in principle it is possible to attach such a mechanism for orientation in space.

Gerasimm:
But QQEA (keep in mind that it's not the balls on the chart but the indicator in a separate window) is not hopeless and in principle it is possible to attach such a mechanism for orientation in space.What is the idea for the esteemed assembly?

It may not be hopeless, but it is doomed to be helpless in forecasting. No matter how you slice it, it's all one dreck.

storm:

Maybe not hopeless, but doomed to be powerless to predict. No matter how you slice it, it's all one dreck.
That's what we're struggling with :o). I read that somewhere about the mills... But not hopeless.

Gerasimm:
For the sake of such a case, I can take the child on myself :o) If it's true geographically in Odessa :o) Adabrem!

I looked through this thread again since 22.02 - it looks like only the two of us are interested in the discussion. Looks like we'll have to found Odessa artel "Moscow baranki" (I'm in Moscow) and move the discussion to the private zone not to break the Forum rules.

not only! personally I am very interested in the thread, a new approach, really not sure what to add, I have not considered adjustable fractals, it's an interesting topic, keep at it ;)

Bazzillio:

not only! I personally find the thread very interesting, a new approach, really don't know what to add, I haven't considered adjustable fractals, interesting topic, don't disappear ;)

Absolutely nothing to add to it. Quite the opposite.

Try removing the superfluous, for example. Or try something else: the topic is either discussed or dies.