Catching a reversal or correction - page 26

Bazzillio:

If we enter after breaking through a fractal, we should look how far to the first low and, ideally, put a pivot on it.

I think so if you enter after the breakthrough of a fractal, you should look till the first low, then put a pt after it and then a pt is the width between the pater 1-2 in points, when the price goes over 70-80%, you can take it to the breakeven, If volatility of the pair is not very volatile you can calculate a certain range from the entry point to the first minimum before the entry point, the error can take 20-30%, the total will leave 70-80% when the price reaches the mean price, and will turn around and then exit either by a fixed amount or watch the mean*1,5, mean*2, etc.or make floating TP, so profits would flow or close some part of it, plus add some profit on pullbacks... we can invent a lot of other things, plus mm, etc.

this is all purely my imho... statistics may of course be completely different :)

For the time being we should teach the metal to find the needed patterns, especially the first ones after the break. If we do this we will get a good start, and may be the exit will follow.

Gerasimm:
For the time being we should teach the metal to find necessary patterns, in particular the first ones after the break. If we do this, we will get a good start, and may be the exit will follow.

For some months the channel, in which the price is fluctuating, is more or less stable within 20%, although there are some outbursts that go over the limit :)

By the way, maybe a scheme like Heiken Ashi can help smooth out patterns, it will be easier to classify types 1-2-3

Bazzillio:

Statistics can show a lot, I think there are pairs that are calm and not shaky, I have a crude indicator with levels, in a few months the channel in which the price is floating is more or less stable within 20%, although there are shots that go over the limit :)

By the way, maybe a scheme like Heiken Ashi's could help smooth out patterns, it would be easier to classify types 1-2-3

I wrote above about the high-low activator. I was running Tarabanov's indictor(tara) with two muwings in visualizer - it's pretty cool.)

have you seen this indicator?

shows breakthrough RSI peaks out of the possible

Files:

Put the level breakdown signals into buffers (for version 1.3). Left the signs on the screen the same - sorry, it's been a busy day. I will duplicate them tomorrow (today) for version 1.2.

P.S. Maybe someone will do the reflection?

Grnad mercy for the buffers... I'll wait for 1.2 and then I can dive into all the experimentation with stop and profit :o)

tara:

Put the level breakdown signals into buffers (for version 1.3). Left the signs on the screen the same - sorry, it's been a busy day. I will duplicate them tomorrow (today) for version 1.2.

P.S. Maybe someone will do the reflection?

If I knew what reflexion is. :о) Bazzillio, what's the point of the indicator?

Bazzillio, I don't get the gimmick with the indicator either

dzhini:
Grnad mercy for the buffers... I'll wait for 1.2 and then I can dive in and experiment with stop and profit :o)

Dive in :)

Regarding the indicator, on short moves, you can see a breakthrough that with a very high probability will be a fractal, so you can anticipate the entry point earlier or vice versa, exit on the bar and buy on the pullback if the further movement is projected, though it works on a small timeframe